chapter 10- shit!

Erica puts on a helmet with two lights taped to it, grabs the walkie talkie and starts making her way through the vent as we tell her Wich way to go.
"I think i found it." She says.
"Great! What do you see?"
"Nothing, just some boxes and maybe some security."
"Ok, is there any way we can get access to that place?"
"Uh.. yes, there's a big door... I think i can let you guys in through the inside."
"Great."
Erica opens the door and we make our way in to this small square room filled with boxes.
"Free ice cream for. Life!"
Steve walks over to one of them and opens it.
"Take a few steps back." He says as he opens it, but me and Dustin don't move.
"Aren't you gonna move? What if it explodes?"
"No! If you die-" Dustin says.
"We die." I say finishing his sentence.
"Fine. But y/n you stand behind me at least."
"Sure Steve." I say walking to him.
He grabs my hand and opens the box and inside there are these containers filled with this neon green liquid. He quickly puts it away.
"The fuck it that?" Steve says.
"No clue." I respond.
Suddenly the door closes, trapping us in and the floors begin to shake.
"Shit!" Dustin says as he falls down.
We all fall down from the room moving, but i accidentally fall down next to Steve, who's first instinct was to reach for me and cuddle me as if trying to protect me and holding my hand.
We lock eye contact but soon snap out of it by the room shaking again.
Robin and Dustin are trying to open the door with the buttons.
"Guys.. guys! It's not gonna work! You need a fucking key to use the elevator."
"Ah fuck."
"This isn't good, I'm supposed to go to my aunt Linda's house later today and if i don't show up my mom will kill you and come find me."
"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MOM OR AUNT LINDA, THEY AREN'T GONNA BE ABLE TO FIND YOU IF YOUR DEAD IN A SECRET RUSSIAN ELEVATOR!"
I go over to Steve and hold his hand tight to calm him down. He just holds my hand harder than normal and gives me a thank you look.
"What are you doing with that?" Robin says to Erica who is holding that strange liquid."
"I'm gonna drink it."
"No you not, you dont even know what that is!" Dustin says.
"The human body cannot survive without water, I'm just tryna be safe here!"
"I hate to brake it to you but that's not water!"
"Yeah but it's a liquid!"
One of them falls down, breaking and the liquid melts the ground below it.
Robin shoots her a i told you so look and the elevator stops. Dustin and Steve decide to stand on the top of it through the little door in the ceiling and then after a while come back down and the elevator falls again but then fully stops as it has reached the last Level.