chapter 11- go!

The elevator stops, making all of us fall down because of the sudden break.
"You ok y/n?" Steve says as he rushes to my side.
"Yeah, are you?"
"Yeah.." he hugs me and helps me get up.
"They're so fucking gay." Robin says to Dustin.
"I know right?"
"What are you guys whispering about?" I say as my attention goes to them.
"Nothing."
The elevator door opens and we all quickly hide behind some boxes.
"Shit! What do we do now?" I say as i hide behind Steve.
Outside the elevator is this big lab of sorts. It's clearly where the Russians work.
"Ok we have to find a room to get into fast and we have to be discreet. So make sure you don't make a sound."
"What if someone catches us?"
"Then.. I'll fight them."
"You have only won two fights there is no way you can knock someone out!"
"Yeah well that is our only plan."
We make our way to the less populated hallway and sneek into a room that doesn't have windows.
"Holy fuck we did it."
"Guys.." i say pointing at a Russian guy who works here.
They turn around to see him and Steve just goes running up to him, hits the man's head hard on the table and knocks him out.
"Holy shit you just won a fight!"
"I know! Did it look cool?"
"Hey dingus focus!"
"Yeah, he won because he had his back turned! If he saw you coming he would have had you. Don't get too exited." Erica says.
"Ok everyone shut the actual fuck up. What are we gonna do now?"
The guy Steve knocked out get up and presses a button that alerts the entire place that were here.
We all run out of the room And see a bunch of people running in our direction. We speedrun to the next room, shut the door and me, robin and Steve start blocking it from the inside. Dustin and Erica find a vent that they can get in.
"C'mon guys through here!" Dustin says as Erica goes in it.
"There's no way.. go." Steve says as the door starts to open.
"No!"
"Just go! Get out we will figure a way out later!"
"I won't forget you!" Dustin says as he shuts the vent behind him.
We all give up and a bunch of men come in knocking every single one of us out.