chapter 17- do you copy?

We get to the top and try to talk with Murray.
"Bald eagle do you copy? Bald eagle, this is scoops troop do you copy?" Dustin says.
"Yes i copy."
"Copy sign?"
"Bald eagle."
"I'm sorry can you repeat that?"
"THIS IS BALD EAGLE."
"Copy that, glad to hear your voice bald eagle what's you 20?"
"We reached the vent I'll contact you when we need you, until that silence."
"Roger that bald eagle. This is scoops troop going radio silent, 10-10 over."
We wait a while for someone to need us then the other line goes off on the radio.
"Scoops troop this is ugh, bald eagle. I've reached another junction."
"This is a what?"
"He reached the fourth junction." Erica says.
"Ok so if memory is correct this should be right after the my little pony thesis."
"We went left so he has to go right."
"Fly right bald eagle, fly right!"
"Roger that, flying right."
Me and Steve notice the malls lights are flicking.
"Hey guys.. guys?" He says holding my hand for comfort.
We all look at it then run back to the radio.
"Griswold family this is scoops troop do you copy? Over!"
Nothing.
"Griswold family i repeat this is scoops troop do you copy? Over! Do you copy? DO YOU COPY?"
We hear this horrible roaring sound from their line... It's the monster.
"Please confirm your safety! Griswold family this is scoops troop please confirm your safety! Are you en route to bald eagles nest? Someone please just answer! Just awnser!"
Me and Steve look at each other and i know he wants to go there and rescue them so i nod agreeing in response. We both start running to the car.
"What are you doing?"
"We're gonna get them the hell outta there!"
"Stay here and contact the others!" I say.
"Shit." Robin says following us.
"Wait robin! Stay in touch!" Dustin says giving her a walkie talkie.
"Got it."
We get in the car and start heading to the mall.

A/n: GUYS MY FRIEND Angel-Kayden MADE A GREAT ONE SHOT BOOK SO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE<3