chapter 13- love.

I'm holding y/n hand watching the movie but then robin says she's thirsty so we get out to go to the drinking fountain.
Robin is now drinking water and me and y/n are waiting to drink some too.
"Wow.. look at the ceiling.." y/n says.
"... Are those stars?"
"Nah we're just high." Robin says as we laugh.
We all start to feel sick as the drug starts to wear off so we run to the bathroom and trow up and spend a while there too tired to get up.
"Ok.. i think I'm better now.. maybe i threw up everything that was toxic.."
"Yeah.."
"Robin?.. did you od over there?"
"Nope.. still alive. Just thinking."
I see y/n walk over to her stall so i do the same.
I slide to her stall.
"Ew the floor is dirty."
"Yeah well, I'm covered in blood and puke so.."
Y/n sits down next to me and leans on me for support, laying his head on my shoulder and holding my hand. I lay my head on top of his and play with his hands.
Y/N POV:
"Is this how it's gonna be now? Am i officially the third wheel? -Robin asks laughing a bit.- I'm kidding, I'm glad you two gays found each other i mean, it's about damn time y/n. Steve I'm also happy for you but damn y/n wouldn't shut up about you it was driving me insane!"
"Robin!" I say blushing and hiding my head on Steve's chest.
"Awwwnnn~~ you talked about me love?"
"Love?"
"Yeah.. is that ok?"
"Yeah, i like it."
"You know when we were in like 6th grade i was obsessed with you.. not because I had a crush on you oof, sorry. But because she wouldn't stop looking at you.."
"Who?"
"Tammy Thompson.. and i didn't understand because you always got the classroom dirty and you were an asshole. I would get home and just scream in the pillow.."
"But.. Tammy is a girl?"
"Steve.."
"Oh. I'm sorry you had to go through that."
"Yeah well I'm guessing you kinda get how that feels now."
"Yeah.."
"Omg i almost forgot about your crush on her!"
"Really? I wouldn't shut up about it?"
"I remember i was so confused because you said that she was a singer but one time i heard her sing at your school and she sounded so bad!"
"She did not!"
"No y/n is right! I mean she sounded like a muppet!"
I just burst out laughing at his comment.
"What?"
"She really did!"
"Ok.. maybe a little.."
"No shit!"
We just laugh for a while then keep talking a bit.
After a while Dustin comes rushing through the door with Erica.
"Really?" He says mad at us.
We just look at eachother and laugh at him.