chapter 12- drugged.

STEVES POV:
I regain my conciousness and i slowly open my eyes as they readjust to the light of the room.
I look around me to see the room is empty. I feel weird, i think they might have drugged me.. The memories of what happened come rushing back and i realize I'm tied to a chair. I look behind me and see robin tied up too, i look to the other side and see y/n also tied up with his head hanging low as he is still unconscious.
"Guys?" I say to see if anyone is awake.
"Yeah, here." Robin says but y/n doesn't respond.
"Are you ok there?"
"Yeah dingus, I'm great!" Robin says laughing Wich makes me laugh too.
"Hey y/n! Y/nnnn.." i say still laughing a bit.
I see him opening his eyes.
"The fuck.. -he says as he wakes up.- were are we?"
"Russia!" Robin says laughing.
"No... No. We're in the mall! Remember?"
"Ohh yeah that's right dingus!"
Y/n starts laughing with us for no reason whatsoever. Maybe it's the drugs but I'm having a great time.
A couple of men with Russian uniforms come in.
"Well well well. Look who decided to wake up! Our spies." This guy who looks like their leader says.
"Spies? No man we're not spies... Are you spies?" Y/n says.
"We are going to ask you some things and you have to answer truthfully. So, you wanna do this the easy way? Or the hard way?"
"I'm a fan of the easy way how about you guys?" Robin asks.
"Yeah no i agree."
"Same here! I'm a super fan!"
"Shut it! So.. how did you find us?"
"That's actually a funny story! You see my little friend, Henderson. He's short kinda weird but you know he's fun-"
"Focus!"
"Sorry yeah. So he received this message through his walkie talkie thing he built so he asked for our help to translate it and we did that than we cracked to code pretty easily actually and then.. yeah here we are!"
"Funny. Who do you work for?"
"Scoops ahoy." Robin says and we all burst out laughing.
"Quiet! So.. you wanna do this the hard way? How about i take a look at your friend here.. -he says walking over to y/n.- oops, looks like i hit him too hard! Should we give it another try?"
"Don't! Please don't hurt him! I swear were telling the truth! If your gonna harm someone do it with me please ... Just don't touch him."
"Ok then, I'll hurt you and then we'll see who's next."
"Oh shut the actual fuck up old man. You really think I'm afraid of getting beat up by a grandpa? Do it. Hit me. I've been no help are you so dumb that your gonna kill the one person that is actually talking?"
He punches y/n in the face and i feel this pit in my stomach.. i can't loose him i love him please..
"Really? That's the best you can do?" Y/n says laughing at him.
"Oh.. you have no idea.. how about my friend here?" He says as this guy's in a doctor uniform walks in with tools on a metal plate.
"Leave him alone!" Robin says.
"It's fine. I can take it. What are you gonna do? Huh? Take one of my teeth? Go ahead old man."
"Y/n will you shut the fuck up? I'm not letting him hurt you! Please don't hurt him kill me i don't care just leave him alone please! I can't.. i can't loose him! I- i love him! Ok? I love him and i can't let you hurt him i can't do it so please! Take me out!" I say almost sobbing.
"Finally!" Robin says under her breath but loud enough so i can hear.
"So, your a fucking fag? Maybe we will kill you."
"Please we have friends that got out of here and they probably told the police and they are on their way to bust you!" Y/n yells.
"Is that so?" An alarm goes of and y/n just smiles.
"Guard the doors! I'll kill the homo myself." He says kneeling in front of me.
Y/n gets up from the chair with a little knife in hand and the rope cut. He uses the rope to tie it around his neck and starts choking him.
"Sorry, i can't let you do that. Not to the men i love."
"..h- how?" He says struggling to breathe.
"I'm a gay guy in the 80's, you really think i don't carry a knife with me? But im no murderer so I'll just do you a favor and knock you the fuck out."
He collapses to the floor knocked out by y/n. He runs up to us and cuts our ropes. We get up and Dustin and Erica come in through the door.
"Henderson!"
"C'mon!" He says as we all follow them.
We get to the elevator and use this key card they robbed to use it. The elevator door shuts and we begin to go up.
Me, y/n and robin fall down and start laughing.
"What's wrong with them?"
"Are you drugged?"
"No, dad! I don't do drugs!"
"Yeah dad!"
"For fuck sake.. get up c'mon!"
We get up and we get to the back hall that the group of kids use to go to the cinema but we realize were being followed so we hurry to the cinema and Dustin tells us to stay there while him and Erica make sure we're good.