Prolog

10 thousand years have passed since the war ended.  It had also been 10 million years since the war between the chosen ones had occurred.

[You are the chosen one.]

7 selected people, in different situations, and at different times, stared at the screen that appeared in front of them.

Damian Marley, opening his eyes after sleeping all day in the room, saw the notice.

'So troublesome.'

Everyone in the world knows about the 7 powers of the people chosen by the gods.

But they actually have to choose what power they want.

The last person will get the remaining power that is not chosen.

Damian Marley was the second son of the Archduke who was introverted in the public eye.

Honestly, his introverted nature is just made up so I don't have to do anything annoying.

He has everything.  He had money, a good family, and a good older brother as the next Archduke's heir.

This was the first-generation Archduke, so they still had ties to the current emperor.

Damian looked at the seven choices in front of him.

That meant he was the first to be given this choice.

[Dragon controlling power is selected.]

That power is the strongest, yet the most useless.

That's because dragons will not submit to humans and even kill dragon controllers before the contract is made.

Dragons can live for 5,000 years.  Of course, they don't want to be controlled by weak humans.

And another reason I chose this is because...

'Other power users can't recognize the dragon controller.'

When the chosen ones met, they knew immediately that that person was the enemy.

But they couldn't detect the dragon controller because their enemy was a dragon.

Even without a controller, dragons are the toughest enemies of the chosen one.

Damian closed his eyes again and went back to sleep.

He didn't want to waste his energy fighting useless things when he had everything.

I just want to be a rich introvert who doesn't have to do anything.

Why did the gods choose him?

God is really weird.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Hello! This is my own story!

It's maybe a bit Bl.

My English is not my first language, and I get help from google translate.

Don't mind my bad English!

And actually, I make this story in goodnovel, but I don't know it published or not... Haha!

But it's with deferens title. Cause I don't get someone who read it. 😭

Hope you enjoy my story!

See ya! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤