1

Damian opened his eyes in the morning.  Last night he became the chosen one and took the most useless power.

Srech.

The curtains were opened and Damian opened his eyes slightly, seeing Langa opening them.  He was the slave he bought and eventually became his personal knight.

Because he was helping his brother's work, he was asked to become a customer at a human auction.

"I can buy slaves if I want, right?"

Damian asked when he saw Langa's photo.

"Of course! What can't our little angel do?"

And of course, it was approved easily.

Damian spent 2 billion gold coins just on this green-haired man.

And it wasn't something for nothing when Langa was now a sword master after 6 years of training under the leadership of the Archduke family.

"Master, it's time for breakfast. Lord and madam would like to have breakfast with you."

Damian pulled back his blanket hearing that.

In the eyes of the public, Damian was an introvert who was afraid to even go out of his room.

What he does all day is just in his room without going out to play or anything.

"Master, it's been 2 months since you ate with your family."

Damian glared at Langa sharply.

"Shut up and close the curtains. I want to sleep."

Hearing that, Langa could only obey and closed the curtain again.

After the kidnapping incident when Damian was 8 years old, he never smiled again and had no will to live.

Because of that, his family let Damian do whatever he wanted.

As long as it kept Damian from committing suicide, they didn't care about the price.

In a way, Damian lost his emotion after he was kidnapped.

He never told anyone about what happened when he was kidnapped.

And since traces of wounds could be healed easily by high-level healing potions, no clues could be found.

And ever since then, he hated other people's touch.

Of course, that's just his acting as an introvert.

.

.

A black-haired man with golden eyes similar to Damian's face sat on his bed.

"Damian, brother brought you your favorite sweet. Aren't you going to wake up?"

Damian peeked out of the blankets for a moment before going back into hiding.

'Ah!  Why is my Lil bro so cute!?'

Ezeo Marley, heir to the Archduke's family.

And Damian was grateful that he didn't need to be the heir.

If it wasn't for Damian being afraid of touch, he would have hugged him tightly!

"Go to work. Don't bother me."

Ezeo can only cry internally when kicked out without even looking at the Lil bro he loves so much.

A child of Damian's age is currently still in school, but Damian spent most of his time in his room.

.

.

Damian yawned as he got out of bed and into the bathroom.