10

The blood keeps flowing from Damian mouth for a few seconds before stopping.

Damian just spat his blood out of his mouth. The taste of iron from blood is really bad.

Each chosen one has their own weaknesses.

'Is this a side effect of the power of controlling dragons?'

If it was this bad, the dragon controller should have died while trying to control the dragon.

'Great power comes with great risk.'

No power comes for free.

Damian was calm, considering he had been in pain almost all his life. But it still sucks.

'I'll make sure not to use this power if it is unnecessary.'

Damian finally saw Langa, Raven, and Clarion who seemed worried about him.

"I'm fine."

Damian said that calmly as he raised his hand to Langa to hand him a handkerchief.

His other hand stroked Clarion's head who was glaring at the old dragon to calm him down.

Damian didn't want to prolong the problem when he wanted to go to the capital.

A week is not a short time for him.

It would be 2 weeks if it was a round trip and a return trip.

He also had to send a letter to his family that he was going to the capital.

However, after several seconds of raising his hand without getting the handkerchief, Damian looked at Langa.

However, instead of giving a handkerchief, he approached Damian and wiped the blood on his mouth.

Likewise with Raven who wiped the blood on Damian's hands.

They both had red eyes when they did that.

If Damian said he was fine, he definitely didn't want to see a doctor.

Remembering how scared Damian looked when he saw the doctor, Langa and Raven didn't dare say that they wanted Damian to be checked by a doctor.

Damian just let them be and walked away leaving the old dragon.

Clarion was still glaring at the old dragon as he walked away with Damian.

However, the old dragon smiled as he watched Damian walk away as if he was just a nuisance bastard who was not worth paying attention to.

That interested him.

'But doesn't he look too young to be the chosen one?'

In history, the people who were chosen by god were all above 20 years old. So it's strange to see a teenager being the chosen one.

.

.

.

"Dada, that old dragon seems to be following us. What should we do with him?"

Clarion asked as Damian casually lay down on the seat of his carriage.

"Just leave it be. He's probably worried about you. He must think I did something to you considering you're the youngest dragon."

Damian didn't seem to care about that. In the end, dragons are creatures that care about each other.

Tess.

Clarion cuts his finger.

The drop of blood turns into a marble and gives it to Damian.

"Why would you do that? You used a lot of energy to make one, didn't you?"