[Discontinued notice]

I just found out that I deleted this story world based on my old phone. 😅

I can't keep the story plot with just my brain like my fics. Since the character I need to build is not just the main character.

I plan for the elemental controller to try to destroy the capital when Damian goes there to help Ezeo, his brother.

Then the old dragon knows Damian wants to hide his identity and slander Ezeo as dragon controller.

Damian used his brother too after and Ezeo gladly took it since he felt Damian was too young to bear such responsibility.

Then I was thinking of the world going to fall since Damian there chose for no king, then sacrificed himself to get trapped in empty space forever.

Langa cannot accept it. No one can accept it.

Then, the elemental controller who is obsessed to be God, said he could replace Damian.

After all, his dream is to be God.

Langa gets the power to cut the dimensions for one use. It's the power that 7 dragons there use all their mana to power up Langa's ability.

Damian just smiled when he saw Langa come for him.

"You should just leave me."

That Damian word for the ending I think.

He then gets his happy end.

As the story goes, Damian lost 2 dragons, but he still had everyone he loved there.

.
.

The back story of Damian, when he gets kidnapped.

The one that kidnapped him trying to create a chosen power. There, Damian was treated so badly.

Killing, abuse, experiment, harassment, and all happened that Damian cannot help being twisted.

At the end of the story, Damian smiles as he lets go of his past and guilt that he once did, and now stands with all the people he loves.

Just, how a 17-year boy should be.

P.S., Damian grandfather loves Damian so much because Damian was never scared of him or respected him as a King.

Damian sees him as human, and no one sees him that way.

Since kid Damian is like that, just after getting kidnapped, Damian loses his smile. But he treats anyone the same.

Expect his dog... Ahem...

Okay, hope you didn't wait for this absurd story of mine ಥ‿ಥ

Sorry for having 2 GB memory that I forget to copy this story note.

I just remembered it one second after I deleted it 😭

So.... See ya!