5

Paul bowed to the Emperor.

"How is he?"

Paul seemed hesitant to say it. But he can't just stay silent about it.

"The drugs buried in his body are ferociously making Prince Damian feel pain all over his body and it's making him hard to breathe."

Kyros gritted his teeth when he heard that.  Damian was weak, yet he still had to endure so much pain?

"If it continues, I'm afraid he can't even last for 2 months."

Kyros looks like he wants to kill someone.

"What made him relapse?"

Paul wiped his sweat.

"It could be because he feels angry, upset, sad, or tired. Maybe this is the reason Prince Damian is always in his room and doesn't want to talk to anyone."

Kyros sighed and held Damian's hand gently.

"Is what I heard true...?"

Felix entered the room without knocking looking panicked that his voice tremble.  Kyros wasn't angry because it was a normal reaction since Felix loved Damian so much.

Felix knelt on the floor feeling like he had failed as a father.  He had already failed when he couldn't find his son when he was kidnapped for 3 months.

Even with Kyros' help, he couldn't find his son.

Damian opened his eyes feeling the pain in his body.  He had lived like that for a long time, so it didn't bother him too much.

He looked at his grandfather and father who looked sad.

"Grandpa, dad, I'm fine."

Damian said softly as he sat on the bed.

"It's not your fault."

Damian gently held Kyros' hand which was slightly wrinkled due to his age.

Even if Damian liked to use their powers for his personal gain, he still valued them.

'It sucks to see them worry about something so useless.'

Damian doesn't like it when someone feels worried about him.

It makes him want to live a bit longer...

“Damian, do you know about the current state of your body?”

Damian stared blankly at his grandfather.

'The fact that I'm in pain or I'm going to die soon?'

Damian knew more about his body condition than anyone.

"Of course. Because of that, I just want to do what I want before the day I die."

Damian's eyes seemed to have accepted his fate.

'With the appearance of the seven chosen people, the balance of the world will be destroyed and people will die one by one.'

It was better to die before he needed to see the tragedy with his own eyes.

'They won't force me to see a doctor either.'

Damian hated being checked by doctors.

Everyone looked at Damian with sad eyes as Damian thought about his own comfort.

Felix stood up and held Damian's hand.

"Please don't lose hope! I will find a medicine to restore you!"

Damian just stay silent and didn't reply.

Only dragons can heal him at this time.  And he was sure the dragon would strangle him rather than heal him.