4

"Father, mother, I have something to tell you."

Elena and Felix who saw Ezeo more seriously than usual knew it was about Damian.

"If we can't find the dragon, he will die within 2 months."

Crash!

The teacup in Elena's hand fell to the floor and Felix's eyes widened.

"What did you say?"

Ezeo just bowed his head showing that what he said wasn't a joke.

Ezeo started to explain what happened.

"I'm going to meet imperial father."

Elena didn't argue. The father that Felix said was the current emperor, Kyros Marley.

Elena was just a Baron-level woman who earned that title on her own.

He cut ties with her family long ago. But his brother still brother her quite often.

Felix quickly reached for his jacket and go to Damian's Room. It's been a while since Damian visited his grandfather.

The Emperor also asked when he would bring Damian with him to the palace.

"I can't stay still either. Direct all the soldiers to help with the search! Even if it's in a wormhole, look for it!"

Elena said that when she was willing to stay up in Felix's place during his absence.

She is his wife after all.
.

.

Damian opened his eyes and felt strange that only Langa was in his room.

"Where's Raven?"

Langa smiled hearing that.

"He has a stomach ache from eating something he shouldn't be able to eat."

Damian just nodded and believed it. Not everyone has a strong stomach.

He got out of bed and took a small blanket and opened the bedroom door.

"Where do you want to go, master?"
"I want to see Raven's condition."

Langa broke out in cold sweat when he heard that.

"Damian!"

Damian saw his father who was wearing a jacket, looking neat as if he wanted to go see the emperor.

"Dad, do you want to meet grandpa?"

Felix nodded at that.

'I haven't seen him in a long time now. Maybe, this will be the last...'
"Can I follow you to meet grandpa?"

Langa smiled brightly. Damian was just about to find out about their plan.

Damian might stop Raven from doing whatever he does right now.

"Of course. Your grandfather must be happy to see you again."

Felix just smiles and looks at his sickly child.

If Damian had not come with him, the castle gate maybe not be opened for an hour because he come without any notification.

"Master, I will prepare you."

Damian simply obeyed when Langa pulled him back into the room.

.

.

The emperor loved and treasure Damian so much, that makes the queen and his 2 uncles didn't like him.

His father and his two uncles are 15 apart in age. That's because Felix was his illegitimate child with his girlfriend when they were 14 years old.