9

Celestia Yoong.

The girl who looks soft and loved by nature as the birds sing around her and flaunts the beauty of nature is so nice to see.

No wonder Celestia got so many marriage proposals with her face.

How could Count Yoong give birth to a pure-blood elf child when he was impure?

The answer is obvious.

Celestia, not Count Yoong's daughter.

Seeing Damian, familiar black hair and golden eyes, yet still young, without even having met him, Celestia knew it was Damian.

Celestia stood and bowed respectfully before she looked up at Clarion.  As a child, Clarion still couldn't hide his dragon scent from sensitive smell races like Elves and dwarves.

"Dra, dragon!?"

Celestia immediately knelt when she saw the dragon.  Even if a small dragon, it must be respected by all the heart!

Celestia's cheeks reddened as she was so excited when she saw Clarion.

Pure elf thoughts instantly made her kneel in front of Clarion and ignore Damian.  Even if she was raised by that bastard Count Yoong, at heart, elves are a pure race with kindness and nature.

Elves are being born the same as dragons.  They are not identical to their parents.  It was because they all generally would be able to control a single element that would make it the hallmark of their bodies.

Like Count Yoong who controls fire, even though he is not skilled and unstable considering he is only half-blood, no one suspects that Celestia is not Count Yoong's daughter.

Count Yong has fire-red hair with fire-orange eyes.

However, Celestia has soft brown eyes, and fluffy pink hair but is beautiful and cute like cotton candy. She doesn't have the slightest resemblance to Count Yoong.  If there is, it's just their ears.

Celestia is a plant controller, and as a pureblood, she can control plants so well.

"Ahaha! You should submit to the great and mighty master Clarion!"

Clarion enjoyed the gaze full of respect and awe as if he saw Celestia's idolized gaze towards him.

Seeing the dragon, Celestia even forgot that Damian was there.

'Forget about him being my sister-in-law.  I feel sorry for Ezeo.'

Damian thought about Celestia who preferred playing with Clarion rather than his older brother.

It's not a pleasant sight when your wife likes something other than you.

"Ahem."

Damian's fake cough made Celestia finally remember that Damian was there too, quickly returning to her feet and bowing respectfully.

"Prince, are you a dragon controller?"

Celestia's eyes were very bright as she looked excited.  Although dragons hate dragon controllers, elves with pure blood respect dragon controllers.

That's because dragons are always around dragon controllers.

If dragons didn't show distaste for dragon controllers, elves wouldn't either.

"I'm not a dragon controller."

Damian replied briefly, making Celestia confused.

"I healed him! He's under my monitoring!"

Clarion, who knew Damian wanted to hide his identity, played along.

And that made Celestia look at Clarion with sparkling eyes once again.