8

They all moved to the academy in a quite luxurious-looking carriage.

Even though Damian had said he didn't want to stand out, his family still prepared a carriage that was enough to attract the attention of commoners.

They still Marley after all.

Langa and Raven sat in the driver's seat while Clarion ate cake in the carriage while Damian lay down with a few pillows around him.

The journey is very comfortable with the sound of birds chirping coming from outside the carriage.

But not so long, the carriage was stopped by bandits who saw the carriage not being escorted by some guards.

The carriage driver shivered with fear at the number of bandits.

"Kahahaha! Pay the toll if you want to go through our area!"

Langa and Raven looked like they didn't care as they got off the carriage.

"Master, what do you plan to do with these bandits?"

Langa asked as he stood beside the carriage.

"Don't kill them. I don't want my carriage to get dirty. Just beat them up."

Damian yawned and also didn't really care about the bandits.

"Understood."

Raven wearing the knuckle duster as he ran straight at the street bandits.

"I don't even need a sword..."

Langa was quickly in front of the bandit.

Bang!

Even the hit makes a loud noise.

Clarion raised his hand using soundproof magic so that Damian would not be disturbed by the chaos outside.

.

.

The driver shivered even more with fear that two people could defeat hundreds of bandits with their bare hands in 10 minutes.

And that was because their master didn't want any blood on the carriage.  If not, it might end sooner.

"Hah!"

Raven sat on the ground feeling tired.  He looked at Langa with an irritated look.

"At least make yourself look like you're tired!"

Langa's clothes were still spotless as if the fight had meant nothing to him.

While Raven has messy hair and some scuffs due to the bandits' attacks.

"I'm different from you."

Langa spoke arrogantly as the wind ruffled his hair making him look even more handsome.

That makes Raven even more irritated.

"Enough. Let's move to the academy immediately before any of the bandits wake up."

Langa said that and held out his hand to Raven.

Raven accepted and they returned to the driver's seat.

.

.

Arriving at the Marley family's villa.

Blink, blink.

Damian felt his eyes hallucinating.  When did the archduke's villa that is nearby in the academy area become this big!?

"Has this villa always been this big? We've not come to the wrong villa, right?"