6

Damian's recovery began.

Damian had to get up in the morning and have a good breakfast and a walk in the garden or at least not sleep until he had moved his body for a few hours.

And in all that time, Clarion was only watching him.

"Hey, you are a dragon controller, right?"

Clarion asks because Damian really doesn't look like the dragon controller that the old dragon told him.

Damian nodded having no intention of hiding it from Clarion.

"How old are you?"

Since Damian is sickly he's sure he would be at least 20 years old. There's no way the selected person whose god choice was a kid.

"..... 16 years old, maybe."

Damian almost forgets about his age because he never care about it all this time.

Clarion's eyes widened at that.

"What did the gods think when they chose you!? The chosen one should be over 20 years old! Is this world still fine!?"

Clarion really couldn't believe it.

Damian just shrugged.  He also didn't know why he got elected.

"I think your brother is more suitable for that than you who's always sick."

Damian nodded.

"I think so too."

Clarion really wanted to hit the head of any god who chose Damian as dragon controller.

Damian really didn't meet the characteristics of a dragon controller.

A dragon controller must have great ambition so that he can control the dragon with his ambition.

Of course, most of them die before they could even call the dragon name.

"But, please keep this as a secret. No one knows about this."

Clarion just sigh hearing that. How can the choose one being like this?

Kreek...

Langa and Raven entered the room with trays of delicious-looking food.

Clarion saw that frowning.

Prang!  Splash!  Tling!  Tlang!

The food was strewn across the floor as Clarion dropped it all on the floor.

Langa and Raven are shocked to see that.

"You know I ate with him, so why are you serving me junk food like this?"

Langa and Raven broke out in cold sweats.  Damian sighed and checked the condition of his subordinates.

"Are you hurt?"
"No. Master, we will bring other food. Don't step on the broken glass."
"That's right. It's our fault."

The two of them go out and Clarion seemed to make an innocent face.  Damian handed him the chocolate.

"Don't do that again."

Damian said that casually and stroked Clarion's head and picked up the books on his bookshelf.

.

.

But after a month, Clarion hadn't changed and was still causing such chaos that Langa and Raven started to get annoyed.

What's with this little dragon!?

But Damian will give him chocolate and tell him not to do it again.  If Damian wasn't angry, who were they to be angry?

Clarion was also always attached to Damian and they seemed to get really close as time went by.