Five Years

Five years in the Future

The city of Orario is in ruin with fire and many beams of light can be seen in the sky. Out of the rubble a white haired young man can be seen awakening in the middle of the rubble of the Hearth Mansion. As he stands he hears someone's  voice near by with hope in his eyes.

???: Master Bell! Your okay I thought I lost you.

Bell soon turned to see that it was his Familia's supporter Liliruca  Arde. 

Bell: Lilli your okay! Is Lady Hestia okay as well?

Lili shock her head while looking to burst into tears.

Lili: I'm sorry Master Bell she sacrificed her life to save mine. I also saw that the others didn't make it as well it's just you and me that's left.

Bell looked shocked he fell to his knees and yelled in sorrow knowing that his family is gone. He soon got up and wiped the tears from his eyes. He was soon about to say something until he heard a noise coming from behind. He and Lili readied their weapons until the saw it was two familiar faces.

???: Rabbits foot your okay and so is your supporter.

???: Mr. Argonaut your okay!

Bell: Miss Tiona  and Lady Loki your both okay as well!

Loki: I'm sorry about Hestia but we can't focus on that we have to deal with him right now. The only ones left are Tione, Bete, Ais, Gareth, and Raul from my Familia. As for what remains of the Freya Familia I know that Ottar, Allen. and the brothers are all that remains. Even without Goddess Freya's Blessing their still veteran fights they'll by us time while they're taking care of him.

Bell: How long is that going to buy us?

Loki: Just enough for you to use that thing? What is it by the way?

Bell then took out a yellow crystal ball and started looking at it intensely. A blue like aura surrounded the orb.

Lili: Felt said it was something that can let us send a message in the past but it has it's limited uses. Unfortunately only Lord Ouranos will receive the message and no one else.

Bell: As long as we can try to prevent that day from coming then we might have a chance.

Loki: Why try and stop the day of Ohma? Why not just tell Ouranos to have someone kill him so we don't have to deal with it at all?

Bell: Because he's still my friend and a member of my Familia. As his captain I have to help him. Plus Tiona would be upset if she never got to see him.

Tiona looked away with a beat red face. Loki then sighed heavily after seeing how she acted.

Loki: First it's you with my Ais. Know it's him and Tiona what is with you two.

Before Bell could say anything else they heard someone coming towards them. In shock they saw who it was and in fear realized that had no time left.

 In shock they saw who it was and in fear realized that had no time left

Bell: Ohma Zio. I thought we had more time.

Ohma Zio: You thought wrong if you think that a few weaklings are going to slow me down then your wrong. 

Ohma Zio then raised one of his hands. And to Tiona shocked surprise it was her sister's dagger but the blade looked broken and was covered in blood. 

Ohma Zio: That Amazon thought that she could wound me with this. She tried to attack me with all that rage for her dead captain. But she couldn't see the difference inn our power. Though in her case I gave her a swift a painless death. Unlike the others I made sure to make them suffer.

Tiona stood up and walked toward Ohma Zio. She held her Urga to her side and stood within arms length from him. With quick speed she hugged Ohma Zio and cried on his chest.

Ohma Zio: You think you can stop me by crying.

Tiona: No. I want to try and bring the one I fell in love. I know what happened to you is painful but I know your still in their. Please don't do this. I love you.

Ohma Zio then began to stroke the Amazon's head. Tiona looked up and though that she had him back only to be surprised like the other when she felt her back to be plunged in the back with her Tione's broken dagger. Tiona soon died quickly falling on Zio's chest.

Ohma Zio: I'm sorry but I can no longer be that young man anymore. I must finish this.

He soon kneeled over Tiona's body and closed her eyes. He then felt something bouncing off his armor. He then saw Lili shooting arrows at him with tears in her eyes.

Lili: How can you do that to her. I thought you loved her.

Ohma Zio: I do but I can't stop until I rule this world. I will be the king of this world even if I have to kill. If it means I can save a future where Their is no longer chaos then I will do what I think is right. 

Soon a small storm cloud appeared circling the remains of the mansion Ohma Zio then notice the yellow orb in Bell's hand. He then ran towards Bell only to be stopped by a wounded Ais.

Bell: Lord Ouranos you must stop the day of Ohma Zio's birth other wise this will be the future.

Current time

Under the tower of Bable the God Ouranos is brought out of his meditation to have seen images and a voice about a horrible future.

???: Lord Ouranos are you okay!

Ouranos: I'm alright Felt but I fear something horrible is about to happen we must prepare.

Felt: For what?

Ouranos: For the arrival of the One eyed Black Dragon and the awakening of Ohma Zio.

Outside Orario

A young man can be seen sleeping in a carriage only to be awaken by a the carriage driver.

Carriage Driver: Sir, we're here.

The young man looked to see a giant city wall.

Carriage Driver: Tell me kid why did you choose to come here.

???: My name isn't kid. It's Y/N but I chose to be here because of my dream.

Carriage Driver: To be an hero? Because a kid in white hair told me when I brought him here about a month ago.

Y/N: No to be a King so I can protect people. Because that is what a king does.