A Supporter Or A Thief

After dealing with everything from the dungeon he finally made it to the church and saw Woz on the couch and Alice sitting on the bed. 

Y/N: Hey guys you will not believe what-.

He soon saw Bell who was in his rider form in a new set of armor.

Y/N: Okay you guys start off first on what happened.

Bell: It's a bit crazy.

Y/N: Not unlike mine but lets hear it.

Yesterday

After Y/N had left for the Dungeon and Alice had given Bell the drive watch. the three had gone down to the Guild to register Alice so she can go to the dungeon. After that they had gotten a few supplies and finally went down.

Alice: I can't believe I get to fight along side my cute little cousin. 

Alice soon hugged Bell and played with his hair. Which made Bell feel embarrassed. 

Bell: Alice please stop.

Woz: He's right, our opponents have arrived. 

Soon some killer ants had arrived and Bell pulled out his Ziku driver.

Woz: What are you doing?

Bell: I'm going to fight them.

Woz: Not with that your not!

Woz soon took the Ziku driver from Bell.

Bell: But-.

Woz: You need to get stronger without over relying on this.

Bell then pulled out his knife and soon went on to attack them then from behind a few killer ants tried to attack Woz but were beaten without him looking.

Woz: Weak, none of you are truly a match for me. 

One of them jumped at Woz but was taking out by a large slab of stone. Woz saw it was Alice as she had her staff out. 

Alice: You missed one.

Woz: I was going to dodge it's attack then crush it with my foot.

Alice: Oh is that so scarf.

Woz: My name is Woz not Scarf.

The two then began to look at each other menacingly. Two more killer ants came at them Woz punched one as it jumped and Alice Pulled a knife from cape that she had hidden and threw it at the other one threw it's head.

Woz: Do you have a problem with me.

Alice: Only problem I have is that you think you know my beloved more than me.

Woz: Hah, I am my lords beloved Retainer I have served him as long as I can remember and I will ensure his dream to become a king.

Alice: Then if he's your king then that mean's I'm your queen.

Woz: I don't recall my lord getting married yet. In fact I see a line of girls before you. So I will serve them before I serve you.

Alice: For me I have no problem if my beloved takes one or even one hundred wives but I will tell you this no matter what. I will be his number one.  

The two continue to argue with each other. Leaving Bell to fight the Killer Ants by himself. After they returned to the surface Woz and Alice were still fighting with each other. Bell had gotten the money in exchange for the stones and split it between the three. As Bell left Woz and Alice to fight back to the inn where they were staying Bell decided to leave before he gets dragged into the situation even further. As he was walking back to the church he soon saw a girl being dragged by a man. Bell soon followed them and saw the man raise his sword at the girl. Without thinking he soon ran in and blocked the attack with his knife.