A Dark Future Awaits Pt.2

In The Future 

In the Hearthstone Manor, Y/N had awakened and noticed he couldn't move his arms and felt pressure on his chest. 

Y/N: What the heck?

As Y/N was struggling to move, he soon turned to his left to see Tiona sleeping face. Y/N then looked down to see Tiona holding on to his left arm tightly. He then quickly turned to his right to see Riveria as well asleep next to him while holding on to his right arm tightly. 

Y/N(Mind): What the hell is going on here! Okay Y/N, think! What happened last night. 

Y/N then tried to remember what happened last night, which got him in this current situation. But as far as he remembered, he was going inside, and Riveria showed him where to sleep and then went to bed. As Y/N was trying to think, he soon felt Tiona letting his arm go. He soon pulled his arm out of Tiona's grasp and soon pulled the cover up to see Lefiya and a girl with long white hair who had one of eyes covered by that long hair. 

Y/N(Mind): Seriously, what the hell!

Y/N then began to think of a way out of this situation until he heard someone waking up. He soon looked to see it was Riveria waking up. Riveria opened her eyes and smiled at Y/N. 

Riveria: Good morning, Y/N. 

Y/N: Good morning. Uhh, Riveria, what are you doing in my bed?

Riveria looked at the position she was in and blushed heavily, and got out of bed immediately. 

Riveria: I'm so sorry! It's just that it was so natural for us when you were with us. 

Y/N: Natural?

Tiona: She means since we're all in a relationship. 

Y/N and Riveria quickly turned to the left to see Tiona waking up and looking at the two. 

Y/N: Relationship? Me and all of you?

Tiona  nodded to Y/N's question and got out of bed, and began to stretch. 

Tiona: In about four years or so, your marriage to Riveria will happen, and when that happens, we choose to share you. 

Riveria soon looked away from the group as Y/N and Tiona looked at her. She soon spoke under her breath so they couldn't hear her. 

Riveria: It was your idea. 

Y/N: So just out of quick curiosity, who's the girl with the white hair. 

Riveria: I guess you wouldn't know since she changed her hair style. That is Miss Alice.  

Y/N soon turned to Alice with a surprised look on his face. 

Y/N: That's Alice!

Alice began to groan and toss and turn as she started to hear the three talking. 

Alice: Mmm. Why is everyone so noisy. I just got back from my scouting job. 

Riveria: Maybe if you stop taking those midnight shifts, you wouldn't be so tired.

As Riveria was talking to Alice Y/N, he turned his attention to the last person who was still asleep. 

Y/N: Hey, Lefiya. Wake up. 

Lefiya didn't open her eyes but moved her head a bit .

Lefiya: Five more minutes. I'll get up later. 

Tiona began to shake Lefiya up from her nap. 

Tiona: Come on, Lefiya, you need to get up. 

As Tiona was trying to wake Lefiya up, they soon heard the sound of an explosion happening outside. Soon, Lefiya got up. As she did, they soon heard pounding from the door.