Eyes on stage

As Y/N and Tiona were running towards the inn and found the Loki Familia outside. They soon made it and asked what was happening. 

Finn: An adventurer was found dead in one of the rooms and well his face was taken. 

Y/N then thought about it for a few seconds and then realized what he meant. 

Y/N: Well that thought is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. So what's going to happen now. 

Finn: Were going to find the killer.

Y/N: How?

Bors: Were going to look for every female here and check there chest!

Y/N looked behind to see who was yelling. Y/N looked at Finn if he was telling the truth and Finn just shook his head.

Soon after a few minutes everyone at the city of Rivira gathered around the Loki familia to search for the killer. While that was happening Y/N noticed one person in a cloak leaving the scene in a very odd way. Y/N then left the group and went after the person. 

Y/N: Hold it right there!

The person soon stopped. The cloak figured showed his face being a young man with black hair and green eyes in his early twenties with a smile on his face. 

???: Nicely done cousin. I can't believe you've found me. 

Y/N: Who are you?

???: It doesn't matter who I am. Your going to die here anyway.

The young man removed his cloak and revield that he had a ziku driver as well. He then pulled a ridewatch out of his pocket and pressed the button. 

Zamonas! 

 He then inserted the ridewatch in his driver and and pressed the button on the driver

???: Henshin!

He then rotated the driver.

Rider Time!

Kamen Rider Zamonas!