Murder in the Dungeon City

As Y/N woke up he started to remember his past. He then went to his back and started to look around in it. While he did that Woz was waking up to the sound of Y/N making the noise. 

Woz: My king what are you doing?

Y/N: Looking for something.

Y/N soon pulled out the three ride watches of Cross-Z, Rouge, and Grease. 

Woz: My king, where did you get those watches?

Y/N: I got them when I went to Build's world. 

Woz: Then you remember who you are?

Y/N: No. I only remember my time in that world and that is it.

A few minutes later

The two got out of the inn and soon was greeted by same girl Y/N meet yesterday. 

Alice: It's you.

Woz: My king do you know her?

Y/N: Yeah, yesterday. She's actually ... Um Bell's cousin. 

Woz: Then your Alice. Alice Snow.

Y/N: How do you know her name.

Woz: That is a secret for now my king. 

Y/N: Okay?

The three then decided to go to the church to see Hestia and Bell.

A few minutes later 

As the three made it to the church they then heard something going on in the basement.

Kamen Rider Geiz! 

Bell: This is amazing!

Hestia: Bell! Where did you get that!

Bell: Goddess! Sorry, did I wake you. 

Hestia: Anyone outside would have heard that. Know tell me where you got that.

The three then went downstairs to the basement to see Bell had Henshin.

Y/N: Bell. That's not a toy. Please only use it when an actual emergency is needed. 

Woz: Agreed that should only be used when the fight requires you to use it. 

While the two were giving Bell a speech Hestia soon saw Alice and noticed how she had white hair like Bell. 

Hestia: HI.

Alice: Hello. Is something wrong? You keep staring at me.

Hestia: Sorry. It's because of you just came in with Y/N and Woz. Are you friends?

Y/N then let Woz continue to talk with Bell. Y/N then went to Hestia.

Y/N: Hestia, you might want to sit down for this.