The start of a new day

Morning has come and Y/N had awaken. He saw Bell trying to get up with Goddess Hestia on top of him.

Bell: Help me out.

Y/N helped Bell trying to get the Goddess off of him without waking her. After thet had succeeded without waking their Goddess they saw Woz who had just started getting up.

Woz: I must say that was the hardest time for me to sleep. How are you two?

Y/N: Good. But let's gear up and head to the dungeon.

Bell: Yeah let's go.

As Y/N, Bell, and Woz were walking both Bell and Woz suddenly stopped for some reason.

Y/N: What's wrong.

Woz: I felt as though someone was watching us.

Bell: So it was my imagination.

Woz: No.

???: Excuse me.

All three then turned to see who was talking to them. They soon saw that it was a girl with grey hair and an apron.

Syr: I'm sorry to bother you but I think you dropped this.

The girl then showed a magic stone in her hand.

Bell: I thought I cashed in my magic stones already?

Y/N: Guess not.

Woz: Well hand it over after our trip to the dungeon.

Bell then thanked the girl for giving him the stone. The girl then examined all three of them.

Syr: So you three really are adventures. Are you really going into the dungeon this early in the morning.

Bell: Yup I sure am.

Soon all three of there stomachs started to growl. The girl handed Bell a packed lunch.

Syr: It's not a lot but you can take it.

Bell: I can't take this?

Syr: It's okay. Oh I almost forgot about your friends too.

Before she can do anything else Woz then intervened.

Woz: That is quite alright. My king can I speak with you for a moment.

Woz soon took Y/N leaving Bell to talk with Syr.

Y/N: What was that for Woz she was offering us food.

Woz: I do not believe it is wise to take food from her.

Y/N: Why?

Woz: Just Trust me on this I have a bad feeling about her.

As Y/N and Woz were talking Bell soon arrived and found them talking to each other.

Bell: Hey guys are you doing alright? Why did you leave me there?

Woz: I apologize but I just need to talk to my king.

Bell then looked at Woz with confusion but chose not to ask.

Bell: Anyway I told her that we would see her later today at the place she works.

Bell gave a smile like he was doing the right thing but to Woz he thought he has put them in closer proximity to an enemy. As the three were walking to the dungeon three figures can be seen looking down at the three from a top of a building.

???: Look brother there he is. It seems you were right, he did survive the attack. But I do not see his brother at all. Does this mean he did die along with his parents.