Rider Time

As Y/N is sprinting with speed ignoring the monsters and even avoiding it's attacks he kept wondering who that man was. He then realized that he was in the fifth floor. He then heard Bell's scream around the corner and saw him on the ground and a minitour closing in on him. Y/N then pulled out the Ziku driver and placed around his hips. He soon pulled out the ridewatch and stopped and thought if this was the right thing to do. But then he shocked his head and realized if he can't save his friend then he can't call himself a king. He turn the watch until it made a face. He then pressed the button on the watch.

Zio

Y/n then insert the watch on his right then he pressed the button on the Ziku Driver. The minitour then stopped and looked at Y/N and so did Bell. With a determined face he grabbed the right arm of the Ziku Driver

Y/N: Henshin!

Y/N spin the Ziku Driver until he finally heard the sound he remembered.

Rider Time

Kamen Rider Zio

All of a sudden Y/N was soon covered in bizarre armor and was wearing an odd mask as well. The minitour then ran towards Y/N and Y/N then made a fist and punched the Minitour in the Gut. Causing it fly towards the wall. with one hit the minitour died as Y/N was about to get to Bell he heard something from behind and look behind him to see another monster but this one was different and it like it was not of this world.

 with one hit the minitour died as Y/N was about to get to Bell he heard something from behind and look behind him to see another monster but this one was different and it like it was not of this world

Y/N: What in the world is that thing.

Bell: I don't know but I don't remember seeing a monster like that before.

Y/N: Bell stay behind me.

Y/N tried to punch the monster only for it to kick him with it's left leg causing him to fall back.

Y/N: I'm going to need a blade instead to defeat him.

Bell: Then use this.

Bell then handed Y/N the axe of the minitour that he defeated. As Y/N grabbed it the axe glow and soon turned to a sword.

Y/N: The Zikan Girade. All right now I'm ready.

Y/N then charged at the monster with full speed. He managed to dodge it's attacks and counter them as well. But the monster seemed a little familiar to Y/N as if he has seen it before. Y/N then notice the writing on it chest.

Y/N: Build? Why does that name sound so familiar.

Bell: AHHHHH!

Y/N then heard Bell scream to turn and saw another minitour come towards him. Y/N was busy and try to warn Bell but couldn't.

Y/N(Mind): God dame it! I won't be able to save him on time!

Soon the minitour was defeated quickly. Y/N soon saw a girl with blonde hair save Bell. The girl then walked over to Bell and extended her hand.