Monsterphelia

Hestia was updating Bell's stats. While she was doing that she was in deep thought.

Hestia(Mind): I cant believe he has leveled up this fast but know I know that he will be a target now for the other gods as well as Y/N and Woz.

Hestia soon finished updating Bell stats and then looked at Y/N and Woz. Who were seating on the floor as punishment for leaving Bell in the dungeon for getting hurt.

Hestia: Bell I'm going to tell you your stats today. As for you two I expect you to do better in keeping Bell safe. You two are higher level then he is so I expect you to do better.

Y/N: Sorry Goddess.

Woz: It will not happen again.

After some scolding from Hestia Y/N and Woz got up and went to sit on the couch. Hestia then told Bell his stats but she was not done.

Hestia: Bell I think you have a natural talent to be an adventurer. You are growing at an incredible rate especially you two as well. So I will support the three of you no matter what. But don't push yourselves, I don't want to lose you three.

Bell: Alright, I promise that I won't push myself to the point of putting myself in danger as well.

Y/N: As will I.

Woz: I agree.

Hestia then smiled to hear there response and then got up.

Hestia: Listen you three I'm going to be gone for a few days, starting tonight. Is that all right?

Bell: Where are you going goddess?

Hestia just smiled at them as a way not to tell them. Woz then spoke to Bell.

Woz: Come know Bell we must go to the Hostess of Fertility and apologize to Mama Mia for what happened yesterday.

Soon all three left the church and walked to the Hostess of Fertility. When they made it inside all three bowed in front of Mia as a form of apology.

Bell: I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday.

Mia: Your a lucky kid you know that. Those two stayed and paid for your meal. Because if you didn't come here an apologize, I would track you down and make you come here.

Y/N: Yeah sorry for the whole attacking that guy yesterday. I hope that didn't ruin your business.

Syr just smiled at the three and and spoke up.

Syr: Don't apologize you three beside what happen yesterday is now over. Besides you guys came back that makes me happy. Anyway you guys are going to the dungeon right? Here, I made you three some lunch.

Syr then handed the three lunch boxes.

Woz: We can't take this. It's just to much.

Bell: Yeah even after everything that happened yesterday.

Syr: Please take it.

Y/N: Okay. Thank you for this.

Syr: It's not a problem.

Syr gave them a smile and stared giggling while she left.

Mia: You three should thank Syr. The staff and I are pretty rough. We only forgave you because of Syr.

Woz: I guess I was wrong about her.

Bell: I didn't know she did that for us.

Mama Mia then looked at Bell.

Mia: Listen kid adventures don't go out pretending they know what they are doing when they know they don't. When you start out, put more of your energy into trying to survive. No matter what anyone says or do you keep fighting to stay alive. Because if you do you are the real winner.