Chapter Two

Good luck everyone - let's nail this bastard and destroy his empire!

"Stefania, before you go, can I have a word please?" Chief Webber asked as he walked in to his office. "Si Chief, what is it?" Stefania asked following behind him seeing 3 other people sat around his desk. "Well I wanted to introduce you to these guys. Please say hi to Karev, Torres and Ruiz. They're part of the Vice squad up in Seattle and are here to lend a hand. We figured you'd need friends to hit the club with but it would be too risky to use any of our team just in case they're recognised." The chief explained. "Ah Si Chief, that makes sense" Stefania smiled "hello everyone" she said as she shook hands with the others. The two men were very good looking but Torres caught her attention more than it should have. Stefania's skin burst with goosebumps as she shook the dark haired woman's hand. "Right, well, now the introductions are done, Callie is going to come shopping with you while the boys go to Ripley's briefing. Oh and one last thing, from now on, I want to hear you using Carina. Stefania doesn't exist until we're done with this. Got it?" "Got it Chief" the Italian replied as she saluted her boss chuckling. "Very funny. Now go on. Get going. Ripley will be meeting you at your apartment later. He'll send the details to your new cellphone number."

20 minutes later and the two women were on their way to the shops. "So Stefania, eh... I mean Carina, tell me a bit about yourself" Torres smiled as the Italian drove them in the Ferrari. "Well, I just turned 40 a couple of weeks ago, I grew up in Sicily but lived in London for a few years where I joined the Met as a regular police officer for a while. Then I moved over here but was in NY for 3 years as part of the mounted police before moving into homicide. Then I got a promotion here and joined Vice. I've got one brother who lives in Vegas and is a firefighter/paramedic. My parents are back home in Sicily but I don't have much contact with them. Carina though, also grew up in Sicily. But has no siblings, is close enough to her parents and has made her fortune in small businesses. She buys them cheap makes them profitable and then sells them at a higher price. She loves all the finer things in life - expensive champagne, designer clothes, fast cars and hot women" she winked as she glanced at the brunette sitting beside her.

"Oh okay" Torres laughed. But Stefania was sure she saw a little blush on her cheeks. "So, what about you Torres? Better tell me about you if you're going to be one of my best friends" "Well, ok, I was born in Mexico but moved to Seattle as a kid. I had a fairly regular upbringing really. Mom is a nurse and Dad a bank manager. Loved high school and got a softball scholarship to University of Washington. My dad died from a heart attack when I was 15 though and my best friend Mark's dad took on that father figure role for me. He's in the police and so I decided to follow in his footsteps. Mark sort of did too but on a slightly different track and is now Fire Captain of Station 23 in Seattle. I have a daughter who'll be 4 next month and my name is Callie, not just Torres" she winked also noticing a blush on the Italian's cheeks.

An hour later and the 2 women were in the clothes boutique and Stefania had tried on some options. "What do you think of these Torres? Sorry, I mean Callie!" She called from the dressing room presenting the Mexican with options.

 "What do you think of these Torres? Sorry, I mean Callie!" She called from the dressing room presenting the Mexican with options