Chapter Five

Hazel Brown met Ocean Blue and in that moment both women felt like that world had stopped turning...

Suddenly Maya was brought back to her senses as she could feel the beat in her chest. She just wasn't sure if it was the bass thumping from the speakers or her heart beating against her rib cage. Her feet moved instinctively though as she started to dance. She allowed her body to be swept away with the music. This was her happy place. She knows she won't stay here forever but it's good right now. Who wouldn't want to get paid to do the thing they enjoy whilst building their box of dreams for the future? She was so lost in the moment, she forgot about the gorgeous brown eyes. But, when she looked up again, there they were. Still looking at her like she was a precious diamond. She'd never felt such intensity from a punter before. It was unsettling but also very, very hot and intriguing. She had to speak to this woman...

After the performance she was back in the dressing room when Jasmine came in with drinks for them. "Oh hey, Jasmine? You're serving the main booth tonight yeah?" She asked the tall red head. "Oh hey Maya, yeah I sure am. Why do you ask?" "Do you want to swap with me?" Maya asked. "What? Maya are you joking? You're on the casino tables tonight, you'll get a ton of tips." The redhead said in surprise. "Yeah I am, they're all yours if you want them?" She smiled back. "Yeah... if you're sure?" Jasmine said with raised eyebrows.

10 minutes later and Maya was changed and heading back into the bar area wearing nothing but a corset and suspenders with red heels. Her blonde hair flowing immaculately over her shoulders and red lipstick on point. She grabbed her notepad and tray and made her way over to the booth that had captured her attention so strongly. "Hello. Hi, good evening. Can I get you folks anymore drinks? Or snacks?" She asked not looking directly at the brunette in front of her. "Where did Red go?" Ruiz asked a little disappointed in the switch of servers. "Oh she was only covering this section until I finished on stage. This is usually my area" Maya smiled. "Alright, 2 whisky on the rocks for me and my friend here" Karev laughed slapping Theo on the back. "I'll take the same" Callie spoke up. "Aha, and for you?" Maya asked, finally looking in to the caramel eyes that were looking back at her "same aswell? She asked. "Uh... no, I'll have a red wine please" Carina breathed out. Maya smiled and turned away walking towards the bar.

"Carina? Toilet break yeah?" Callie asked. The Italian nodded and the two brunette's walked in to the toilet together. "Ok, what's the plan here then?" Callie asked as soon as the door closed behind them. "What? What plan?" Carina asked with confusion. "Carina, come on? I see the way you and little blonde there have been looking at each other. She looks like she wants you slathered in honey slapped between 2 slices of bread. And you... you looked like you had forgotten how to breathe."
"Oh my god! You saw that too huh? I thought I was just imagining things. I don't know what it is but I have to get to know her better!" Carina stated.

The two women returned to the booth, walking passed Maya as they went. The Italian and the American smiling at each other seductively as they did so. They sat down and enjoyed their drinks but Carina couldn't keep her eyes from following the little blonde around the room. "Hey, you know they do lap dances here too" Karev yelled over the music. "Well if we're going to make Carina the believable, flashy play girl around town, we should maybe get one of those underway huh?" Ruiz suggested. "Yeah, good idea. Let's call Maya over to ask about it" Callie grinned at Carina. Before Carina could object, Callie was signalling to the blonde dancer.

"Hi. You need more drinks?" Maya asked the group. "No, no. We were wondering about the lap dancing on offer" Karev spoke. "Oh yeah. Sure. So basically you let us know which dancer you want and she'll come over. Or if you have no preference it defaults to your server, which would be me..." Maya smiled at the boys. "Great thanks. But, it's for the boss here." Ruiz smiled pointing at Carina. "Oh, Boss huh?" Maya turned her attention to Carina, licking her lips at the same time. "So which dancer do you want?" She asked. "Oh, you'll be fine." Carina said trying to act cool whilst her insides felt like they were melting with excitement. "Ok, I'll go get ready. I'll be back in 10 minutes" Maya stated as she turned and walked away.

"SHOTS! I need shots!" Carina panicked. "I need to be something I'm not right now so I need some liquid encouragement please" "Sure, I got you" Karev said as he poured out some of the complimentary vodka on their table. Carina quickly swallowed the 3 shots sat in front of her and before she knew it Maya was back dressed as before. Carina felt her pulse quicken as the lights dimmed once again. She lost all sense of the world around her as she could hear her heart beating in her ears. Her breathing got shallower with every step Maya took towards to her. Suddenly the blonde was in front of the Italian saying her hips to the beat of 'Skin' by Rihanna. She moved slowly and seductively never breaking eye contact with the Brunette sitting in front of her.

Eventually she sat on Carina's lap, facing her as her hands run through the wavy locks and her nails lightly scratched her scalp as she kept grinding her pelvis down harder with ever move she made . She could see the effect she was having on the Italian and she didn't know why but she liked that she could get a reaction like this from the woman sat below her. Carina meanwhile was fighting every fibre in her body trying not get carried away and touch the gorgeous blonde sitting on top of her. She was mesmerised by each tiny little feature on her face. But the thing that was pulling her in faster than anything else was the colour of the eyes that her own were locked into. They were like fairy pools on some tropical island. They were deep and full of promise and Stefania was sure she could swim in those eyes for the rest of her life. She was completely lost.

The song was over all too soon and Maya returned to serving drinks which left both women a little disappointed. But also both extremely electric. There was evidently chemistry between them which the others had easily picked up on. Once Maya was out of earshot Carina's team all erupted in cheers and whooping. "Well that was easy" Karev said. "I thought it would take us a few nights to get close to a member of staff but you nailed it on the first night. Well done. Hopefully you can build on that now" he grinned. "Yeah hopefully" Carina smirked back taking a swig of her drink.

The night continued with plenty drink flowing and a few more performances from the dancers. At about 2:30am, Carina & the team decided to call it a night. Carina strategically left her (false) drivers licence on the seat in the hope that someone in the club would be curious enough to Google her if they found it. Because if they did Google her, they'd fine this whole internet back story of the wealthy play girl business woman that she needed them to see. Plus it also gave them a reason to return the next night. However, just as they were about to head through the door they heard a voice calling. "Oh excuse me. Uhm, Ms DeLuca, Your drivers licence must have fallen out your bag. Wouldn't want you losing that" Maya smiled as she had now caught up to them at the door. "Thank you Maya, but please, call me Carina. Thank you for the dance and keeping us well hydrated tonight. I look forward to seeing you again sometime" Carina said as she stretched out her hand for Maya to shake. "I look forward to it too. Hopefully sooner rather than later" she winked as she took the Italian's outstretched hand. As they touched they both felt lightning pulse through their veins and neither one wanted to let go until eventually Carina pulled away.

"Goodnight Maya" she whispered as she turned and walked out the door followed by the other 3.

*** a/n - sorry it's not a very long chapter but I just wanted to get something out for you guys. Thank you for your patience with me ❤️ ***