Chapter 29: Sister Time

(Yara's POV)

Today I'm having a time with my sister at iiwan lang namin si Kazi kay Mama Avelyn. Dahil gusto nilang makasama ang apo nila, at nagtampo din sila dahil hindi daw kami palaging bumisita sa kanila.

"Mama, how are you?" Pagbati ko sa kanya.

"I'm fine doing good, doing great and still beautiful." She answered and I chuckled. "Now where is my apo?" Tanong niya at napa-iling na lang ako.

"Lola!" Sigaw ni Kazi habang tumakbo papalapit kay Mama.

"Ahww my apo do you miss me?" Tanong nito sa kanya.

"Yes, miss Lola." She answered and Mama chuckled.

"Don't worry Yara I'll take care of her." Saad ni Mama.

"I know Mama." I smiled.

"Finally she's back and finally my other son is happy again, and hoping Solage to be happy too." She said and I give her a warmed smile.

"Don't Worry Mama soon manyayari yan." I assured her.

I know she wants happiness for all her children, she don't want to see them in pain I think yan ang pinaka-ayaw niya. Especially to Delijah, nasasaktan siya pero hindi niya alam anong gagawin niya. Masakit para sa kanya na naging ganoon ang anak niya.

"Go na kami na bahala sa apo namin enjoy kayo." Saad niya at tumango ako bago siya yumakap.

"Sige po salamat Ma." Pasalamat ko at nagpaalam na umalis na.

Si Yana ang nagdrive sa sasakyan at nakangiti lang akong nakatingin sa labas. I can feel the fresh wind to my face.

"It's been a long time." She smiled while looking at the sunset.

"Yeah it's been a while the last time we watched sunset together is like six years ago." I pouted and she just chuckled.

"Yeah I remember that....it was a long time ago." She answered and sighed.

"How do you feel without me jn your side?" I asked her.

"Hmm it feel empty....like something is missing. I know what's missing but I can't rush things, you know it's still hardeto do especially if they are after you." She answered.

She wants to be with me but she can't cause, she had a lot of things to do for her to be able to be with us.

"You know I always pay you a visit before, especially when you are pregnant. I was always visiting you and I wan so happy seeing you having your own family." She stated and I just looked at her.

She visited me but I didn't know or feel her? Wow that's unbelievable, maybe she visited me every night. Or she just watched me from afar. But if she's happy seeing me with my family....is she? Is she happy on her own?

"You? Are you happy?" I asked her, I know she also wants to have her own.

"I'm happy on what I have....but maybe right now I kinda envy you for having a kid." She pouted and I laughed at her. "But it's okay I don't have to take care some brat." She added.

"Mag-asawa ka na kasi." Saad ko sa kanya.

"Mamaya na yan." Sagot niya at napa-irap lang ako.

"Kailan pa?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Hindi ko din alam, wala akong alam." Sagot niya sa akin.