Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hi everyone! Yes, it's a new story! It was unexpected. Thought it turn to a drabble and well this. Well, probably be not too serious and crazy. But just have to see.

Error crossover to Demon Slayer. Just have to see what will happen if you're interested.

Will be lots of Manga Spoilers that are part of the story.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on.

Error speaking/thoughts

???/??? Speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Just one step to end it all and be free.

Will it be true freedom? Or be forced back by Fate to not lose their little punching bag.

Error looking down at the dark void. Close to falling down from the injuries they gotten from Ink last ambushed.

It was almost funny and laughable of everyone that Ink agather. Thinking it'll be enough to destroy them. Almost wish it did but at last. Even that kind of death they were able to get. The looks on everyone faces when they thought they finally got them. Only to slowly come back.

Something inside just snapped.

After all these years they had enough of all of it!

Knew they all never like the destroyer. Never listen too. Never asked why they do this. Or don't believe them.

Besides Blue, the Charas, Frisk, and Lust.

Damn they missed them so much but had to stay away. Even miss the rare times they hangout with Nightmare gang when they were pushing them to join.

Everything was getting to much. Scared for their safety. Want them to not be connected through anymore. To move on without them. Want them to one day understand why they need to do this.

Wanted to be selfish this first and last time.

Error smile weakly and lean forward down.

The destroyer no longer in Outertale when Ink and their crew arrive.

Just gone.

Error falling and falling. Not waking up. Strings of Fate cut off and never control them again. Freedom in the unknown darkness.

Then warmth surrounded them.

Oh, little destroyer. I will make sure personally the one who put you through that position can never get you again. Or put someone else in your place. Will learn the consequences of their actions of the miss use of power. But those who innocent, help you and unknown about the forces of your world. They will be safe and continued onward.

You'll probably hate and despise me for this. But I hope you can start over again. It will be very tough at the beginning. Along with your powers that were locked away. Don't give up. It will be dangerous where im putting you. But I believe you can help them all if you cross them. Or at least drive them crazy. You know what. Death. Yeah, probably some death too. Dammit im rambling again!

Time to put you in the Meiji and Taisho period!       

Or was it the Muromachi period?

Wait? I was supposed to let their soul be reincarnated or transmigrated? Oops the body and soul already gone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A man stumbled out of the kitchen. Alcohol was reeking out of their breath and body. Yet, didn't seem to notice or care the blood that was on their head. Just damn happy no crying from that little mistake. Along with that lazy, stupid wife of his.

Left the house as the sun comes up.

To go 'work'. Drink. Have fun and bitch to their friends of the 'tough' life at home. The mother in law left not too long ago and probably gossiping with her friends. Sneering and complaining about the worthless girl. That the house work and chores better be done. Along with food to be made.

If only they knew.

In the kitchen was a frail body of a young girl who was seventeen. But it was hard to tell from their face. Beaten, bruised and swollen up. Along with the beaten abuse their body succumb from their husband hands. Even a bottle at times they would throw. Blood on the back of their head when they were punched to the floor. Hit the back of their head and fell down.

All this happening to the dying young girl. While still clutching their baby son.

Weak, tired emerald eyes trying to stay open. Even if it hurt so much to keep them open. Staring down at their son sleeping face. Only one of the rare good things that came to this world she cherished. Soon to be alone in this cruel house hold.

A husband she was force into marriage and beats her up.

A mother-in law who is cruel and does nothing. Doesn't mind bullying her.

Parent deceased but never wanted them. Only time she remembers them happy when they found her a husband. Died before they can see their grandson.

No, friends. Her husband friends didn't count.

No, family.

Never fight back. Tried to see the good in everyone around even with the life that she succumbs too. Always called naïve, not so smart, and other cruel words thrown at her. Protective of her baby boy.

Look at her little boy that brough so much joy to her life. Black hair fading to blue. Just like her hair. Pair of big, emerald eyes behind those eye lids.

Try to speak. Try to say something to her baby. Wanting to sing another lullaby. Even if they are asleep. Even if they won't hear. Even if they don't understand. Terrified what will happen when they do wake up and cry. The horror her husband would do now and stop it for good. Try to cling to life but it was futile.

Pl-please. Don't let my child be al-alone. I-I promise to p-protect them. Pink-pinkie promise.

Emerald eyes closed.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

Eyes snapped open.

Emerald eyes once there. Were now different. The right iris was now pale green. The left iris now a blue with a thick yellow ring around it a black pupil. Tears that were running down her bruised battered face. Turn into pale blue markings. The specks of tear around their upper nose and checks soon turn pale blue and silver. It look like star freckles.  Then a small grunt of went past their mouth. Confusion in their eyes at the first thing they see.

Why are they holding a baby?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

What you all think so far?

Would you like me to continue?

Let's see how this will turn out for Error.

Any questions so far?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!