Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was really surprised how many people like the first chapter. Hope you continue to enjoy and like the story!

Onward and spoils ahead.

About to throw in information that not in the manga. Just small ideas of mine for the story.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on..

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kotoha Hashibira

Congratulation former destroyer Error you are Kotoha Hashibira Watanabe

Hashibiria is your maiden's name.

Mother to Inosuke

Parents Deceased.

Wife, or soon to be ex-wife, to Hiroto Watanabe

Mother-in-law: Haruki Watanabe.

Kotoha Hashibira seventeen years old.

Still have powers, magic and capability as former destroyer, along with your skeleton body concept. Merged with human body. Can still turn back to skeleton. Should wait to do that as body still healing.

Former destroyer other abilities unlock when they escaped Fate. Check later if you wish to see them.

Doesn't need to eat but should even if it's a waste to them.

Same concept of sleeping.

New chance to start over in new world.

In Japan.

Enjoy and come back if you need other intel. (No, seriously do comeback you need it.)

Error was silent as they reread the codes.

What the absolute frick?

They wanted death and rest! Not this!  Can't even do that right!

Clenched their hand slightly. While the other arm holding the baby in a blanket. Sitting down in the kitchen. Didn't bother looking around the home as they used their magic to look around.

No, one home.

Yet.

Eyes starred at the codes. Then glance back at the baby. Did a CHECK on the baby.

Inosuke sleeping.

Five months old

Inosuke love mother long hair, lullabies and boars that would run outside.

Inosuke doesn't like seeing mother crying.

Happy and warm by mother.

Tense at that.

Happy?

Stare at the chubby face of the human baby. A baby they don't understand why they are still holding. Is it their emotions and thinking process? Or the memories of Kotoha. Reach out and stop.