Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Here you go dear. I packed you some vegetables along with the rice to make porridge and for yourself. A few rice balls to eat on the road and slices of fish." Sana, the old woman, smile as she handed the supplies to Kotoha.

"You didn't have to do this."

"Nonsense. You been helping out my wife while we were gone." The Nishi, Sana husband, who was by her side and grinned. "You sure you don't want to stay?"

Error stayed two weeks in the fish village. Got to say it was very nice.

Besides that odd humanoid fish carcass incident. But shrugged that away as they were the one who admitted to eating and killing little ones.

The people were nice after getting use to them. It was so odd not be given looks of hate. Till they had to remind themselves they are a human. Along with this world has no destroyer.

The kids were interesting bunch. Curious little imps. Trying to see if they can see them without the bandages. Make it a game. May have occasionally played along to make them think they were about to take it off. Their puffed-up cheek furious reactions were worth it. But got to admit sweet when they want to watch Inosuke. A lot of declines on that.

Did surprise many children with plushies they made. Very small and miniature sizes animals. If they asked how they had the time. Just told them passing the time traveling. Which wasn't a lie. Made sure everyone had at least one. Even went up the hill of one the sick children had to stay and rest. Along with another extra to a child to give to their sibling who about to be born. Very fierce and determined to do so.

Children are so interesting.

Got a lot of approving looks from families and the villagers. So, guess that a good thing.

Only time they really get like slightly annoyed when people asked about their past. Gave those vague answers or none. Or would use their baby to be excuse from certain topics.

Especially the husband one.

Stayed with Sana even when her husband and two sons came back. They didn't seem to mind especially she been helping. Their expression was humorous when they easily pulled the net out that had fishes.

What? They were being helpful and wasn't too heavy.

Did some sewing with a few clothes that Sana didn't have time to fix. Some cleaning around the house. May have made sure the home and few others were protected with strong magic. So, like no bad weather won't be able to bring them down. Error with was taught how to cook certain things with fish and how to cut it properly. Along with the rice porridge for Inosuke. Plus, fishing.

The fishing they admit wasn't bad and calming. Prefer doing it at nighttime. Get to star gaze and catch a few fishes.

It was nice.

Even if the men, and some woman, began to be very odd around them. Whenever they stay too long Inosuke would start to cry. Cry so loud they would have to walk away.