Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Error didn't have plan.

In fact, they thought the plan after eating was to leave. Not spend the night!

"Here extra futon." Kie hands her the bedding.

"I don't have to stay the night." Stare at the bedding. Right now, feeding Inosuke a bottle. Who, at the moment, was glaring at Tanjiro. The toddler staying close wanting to help his 'new friend'.

It seems oddly familiar and can't figure out why.

"Kotoha it's close to night time. What you going to do? Keep moving and not sleep?"

"Yes?" They always do that. Just keep walking or stay in some random spot if Inosuke starts to get cranky. Not like they need to sleep. Sure at night time had to stop a wild animal here and there. But that's about it with the danger. "I'll sit in a tree."

Kie thought it was a joke.

Decided to keep it like that.

"Alright Tanjiro bed time." Kie scooped her son up.

"lep." Tanjiro pointed at them.

"You want to sleep with them?"

Inosuke stop drinking the bottle. "No!"

"Not this again."

"No, Tanjiro let them rest. You're staying with your father and me." She pets his head. Tanjuro already went to bed early. "You can play with your friend in the morning."

"Es!"

"No!"

"Night Kotoha, Inosuke sweet dreams"

"Night."

"Glad we walked into you both." Kie smile at the pair and close the Shoji door to their small bedroom. Tanjiro waving at them. While Kotoha and Inosuke are in the open living room area.

Error was silent looking at the room that had the family. Replaying the words, they said. Just like Sana and her family. Let out a sigh and glance down at Inosuke. No, longer wanting to eat and was rubbing their eyes. Pull out the two plushies and blanket they like to sleep in.

"Alright time to get you to bed."

"N *yawn* no." Nuzzle close.

"Im beginning to wonder if you know what no means." Rock them back and forth.

"No."

Let out a snort and kept rocking them. Sleep took over the little one. Lay them down in the blanket by their plushies. Wrap like a cute three headed burrito. Put them on the futon and just stayed by their side. Reach in their bag and pull out some materials. Began to sew to pass the time.

Stop with their little project and study it over. A bit pleased with the results. Set it back in the bag and stood up. Go to the kitchen area and glance around. Look at a certain section and walk out.