Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Let's go!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Check/Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Iosuke!"

"You were very close."

"Iosuke!" Tanjiro beamed and look at the baby staying close to their mother.

Inosuke try to growl at him. But sounded like a huff. Got a pat on the head.

"Iosuke!" Tanjiro said again as they pat their head. While they held their own plushy.

Inosuke look up at their mother and whines.

"Hey you allowed him to play with you. That's on you." Poke their nose.

Another unhappy whine. Then twitch as Tanjiro holds him. Not able to get away again. Not wanting to use their toys again like a weapon last time. Instead bites him again, but not as hard. Very tempted now as he just getting happy laughter from the boy.

Kie just couldn't help but giggle at the interaction. It never gets old. She watches Kotoha always stays close to Inosuke. Use the pillows and blankets like a soft wall around the two little ones. 

Kotoha been with them for close to three weeks now.

Kotoha did try to leave. At least to find a place to rest. Not liking how they are just staying here for free. Yet, the family didn't mind or care they stay here.

They use Tanjiro as their weapon to keep them. They must have!

So, they stayed. But at least did some work for them. Either chopping wood. Help Kie in the kitchen. Watch the two children when the other two needed to rest. Even restitch a few of their clothing. Did a lot of physical work as they started to get suspicious about Tanjuro appearance. Kie did teach them some interesting new dishes. At least gives Error an idea what to possible feed Inosuke in the future.

Now if Kie would just stop trying to stop them from buying food. Anytime they go to the market at the village they buy the ingredients. What? It doesn't bother Error. Plus, last time they check pregnant people need to eat more.

Tanjuro try to stop them next. But did the 'it's for your little one' talk. Quickly step back.

Now the two did talk to Kotoha in worry. About the lack of eating. It was annoying at times but did eat just so they won't hear it. When it physical touching Kotoha stays far about that unless it the children. Unless they do it first.

All and all it was nice. Error will admit that. These people were interesting. Along with surprising them as well. A nice family.

Like when Kie and Tanjuro call them a friend.

The first time it brought back some memories. Sad but nice memories. Didn't call them friends immediately. Felt, too soon and uncertain to say such a thing. They never push them to say it. So, they just did little things on how they are slowly accepting this new friendship.

"You sure you have to go?" Kie looked at Kotoha.

"I like to travel and it helps with work. But I am coming back when the due date close."