Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Here you go and enjoy the sweetness.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nice.

That's all that Error can really say about this family.

They were nice.

Doesn't believe their nothing full wrong with that. Well, at least now but very alert. Being nice can be used against you. Or if you realize how fake it was. Take you granted. See you as weak and take advantage of you. Would even distrust someone who is genuinely nice.

Error only dealt with a handful of nice people. They were very and suspicious with those who were truly nice to them at the beginning. Either went well or terrible. Now Error wasn't nice but not cruel.

Why you think every time they destroyed an AU they try to do it quick and painless? It's because they dislike it. The screaming voices didn't help much either. Or when Ink would get 'angry' how another got destroyed. But when it involves fighting it varies now to enjoyment. Then to boredom and no excitement. A job. Survival even when they know they could end it all. Now just boredom and protection.

Kotoha, sadly, was lower than Error on interaction with nice people. Make you wonder how she was such a sweet girl. She was genuinely nice. Compassionate. Not a fighter. Would never hurt anyone. Yet felt like if they were pushed to the brim. Especially for Insouke. May have done everything they can to protect them. To survive and keep going.

Combine that all together you get present them.

It was challenging.

Will admit they are nice to Inosuke. Not all parents or people nice to their family after all. Knew this is them being nice. Or comforting. It still a process their working on.

The Fish village family and people. Was weary but help out when Sana went overboard to help them. Offer them a place to stay so they can relax.

Animals it varies on the ones they met.

Same with children.

Have they meet some not so nice people? Oh, yes. But either didn't notice or care. Unless they get in their way or threaten them. Doesn't care if they get threaten but when Inosuke its different story.

But this family.

The Kamado family are nice.

Just let them in their home.

Would have decline but Kie was a very interesting woman. A positive individual. When she told her just was traveling the past few days and only stop for Inosuke to eat. She wanted to make sure they rest at her home. Try to decline, till the Tanjiro wanted to be held by them. No, choice but now had to go to their home.

Damn nice toddler.

No, damn that sweet young woman for not stopping her son.

Then met Kie husband when they arrived at her home.

Now this man. Something was off.

Many ordinary and normal people wouldn't see it. Unless you think their talking about how thin they look. But Error met many who appearance deceived many. Like how they notice their hands. They were strong even if the clothing they wear seems to hide it. Or along the soft-spoken voice.