Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We have got another one for you hungry readers!

Enjoy!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mentioned later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Check/Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was actually nice to be reconnected to the coal working family.

Soon another one would be on the way. Tanjiro was so happy to see both of them. Not willing to let go unless to go cuddle to close to their mother or want to help out. Inosuke being a grouch and using their crawling skills to get away. Tanjiro thought it was a game and played with his friend. It was adorable even after Inosuke was unaware they started to have fun.

The two boys' giggles and laughter fill up the home.

It was nice.

Not just for the children to have playmates but for the family to interact as well. Even as the months passed it felt like nothing changed too much. This odd bond with the family. A friendship so to speak.

It truly was weird. Questions they're still figuring out.

Could also just blame Tanjuro and Tanjiro bloody smiles. Nobody should look that damn happy!

Any who. Here now, while they do interact. Did the same thing as before when staying. Which was also helping out around the home.

Kotoha helped out by cooking and doing a bit of cleaning. Along with made it clear to Kie to not do anything but rest. Tanjuro not minding the bit of help as they would have to go down to take some coal to the village. Chop extra fire wood while everyone was asleep and making sure no trouble.

Kie adores the clothes Kotoha made for her. She still have the bunny plushie to give them. Same with Tanjiro own plush. Even if it wasn't a boy can still keep a hold of the materials for any other children in the future. Of course, Kotoha staying firm on the baby is a girl. Made her almost believe it too.

It could be true after all.

"Kotoha."

"Hmm."

"My water just broke."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh."

Well, the good news is. They did come back at a good time as the baby would be born.

Now here is the bad news after just being told mother's water broke. Well, good news too. It's a mix of both you see depending on how one sees it.

Technically they don't know what to do.

No, seriously they have no idea what to do. Where is your knowledge and power being Error? Hello! Their life either destroying, sewing, stealing chocolate, mental life crises of hate, and were lucky, if not dragged along, by Blue and Nightmare squad. So, no they never put it in their schedule to learn how to be a delivery nurse.

Good news again after their mind decided to talk back. They did help with animal births. Plus, hey their time as Kotoha. You must have remembered that time.