Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Let's go.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hiroto met up with his mother as they walked back home.

Wasn't too drunk since they forgot to bring money. Their buddies got him a few drinks but only a limit. As he will have to pay them back. Anger coming back from this morning.

If that wife of his just let him smack that boy. Wouldn't have forgotten their money. Began to rant about that, along with work and the cold.

Haruki nobs and listening to her son rant. Now and then throw in an insult about Kotoha. They shouldn't have agreed to the marriage. But their family was desperate after her husband passed away. Along with not liking the looks how her son wasn't married.  Let alone no child. It was in her gracious heart when they accepted that low class family daughter to be her son bride. Such a stupid, naïve girl can't do anything right. Can't even save her pretty face. Well, besides bringing that crying brat to the family. A boy too which is a bonus.

Arrived at the house and slide the door open.

Silence.

"Look at that no damn crying." Hiroto very pleased to hear no crying from that rodent. Probably would have thrown the child to be outside for a bit. But then his mother would have disapproved at that. To waste money on a sick child. Along with probably Kotorah if she went outside to and not let the pair back in.

"Hmm must have learn this morning." Haruki nods and slide their shoes off.

Enter the foyer and slide the door to the living room. A covering the dining room and kitchen area to the right. The other side of the living room was the walkaway the four rooms. Two rooms, one toilet and another a room for the tub. But then would be short hallway on the right to get to the other side of the kitchen and backyard.

Hiroto look at the shoji and see an outline. Walk over and goes to slide it open. "So, you got them to stop crying. Not, as useful after al-"

Haruki turn to see what made their son so quite.

Kotoha kneeling down on the other side of the table. Parts of the hair covering their eyes at the moment with their head down. A scarf wrapped around her neck. That was a first they saw that.  A loose dark gray kimono dress with a light gray belt. A bottle that held sake on her left side. While on the right side was a two choko. She reach out poor the liquid in both of them. When they paid attention would have notice the fingerless gloves. Or how their bandages covering parts of their face.

Two bowl of rice across from her. Three small plates with two eggs in one, two pieces of eel in another, and lastly tsukemono.  Along with chopsticks.

Look at the food and back to her.

"Should have made more. Honestly what if we had guest." Haruki sneered and comes over to kneel down.

No, response and wasn't looking at them. Just held the bottle.

"Did you hear me? Now your being disrespectful by not answering me."

"Hey waste of space my mom was tal-"