Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Another one its nothing to crazy.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Check/Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After that little situation. Error forgot about it.

Alright not truly forgot about it. Just very alert if they are to meet any other people. For Inosuke sake. Cannibal vampires what a nuisance.

Normal cannibal okay fine.

Normal vampire alright sure.

Cannibal vampire just spelling out. Either a decent TV series or terrible movie with too many plot holes that can't be answered.

But besides that it was back to walking in the forest for the last few days. Encounter a few animals here and there. Then just sit down to relax with Inosuke. Along with any animal close by that get too curious.

You would think their instincts would tell them to run. Sure still cautious around them. But seem to push their own boundaries. Or the certain few that would try to attack. Those they just dodge and teleport away. So, they won't hurt the animal. Rare but will physically stop a big one. Only happen once so far. Would like to keep it like that.

Currently seated against a tree as they sew. Inosuke nuzzle close to them taking a nap. Glance at the outfit they were making for Kie daughter.

Yep, they knew it was going to be a girl. How? Duh did a CHECK. Plus, could have check the soul at the time.

Look over the light pink and yellow kimono. It for when she was a little bigger.

Glance down at Inosuke.

He gotten a bit bigger too. But that was good too. Shows they must be doing something right. Right?

Watch as a dragonfly buzzes by and land on Inosuke nose. Let out a small snort at the child face scrunch up. Then was starting to wake up. Green eyes blink at the insect on their face. Then let out a tired, confused coo. Try to grab it but the bug flew away. Inosuke about to cry.

"Now, none of that." Error chuckles and lift them up. Poke their small nose.

Got a little pout.

"Don't give me that look. I let you pet that red bear kola creature a while ago."

Got a little giggle.

"There much better." Nuzzle them.

"Ma!"

Error was still getting use to that. Being called 'Ma'. Inosuke favorite words to babble is 'Ma', and 'No'. He was getting close to saying 'Coco'. Thought they heard a 'Tanj" one time. Then just random babble or trying to copy animal sounds.

"Yes, Ma."

Got back out on the road. Hopefully no other distractions.

Twenty four hours later.

Error and Inosuke arrived in a village. Don't asked them which one as they didn't look at the map. Just talking to one of the owners and sells clothes. Really just want to get another opinon if they were doing this right. Like the clothing for this era as it was funny to Error. Soon they were given pointers how they could sell them. Either by trade, door to door like a sales person or if hired on the spot.

"These are quite beautiful work." The seamstress study the work. The older woman quite impressed and awed. "Who this one for?"

"A companion of mine about to have baby in a few months. A little gift when their older."

"How sweet." She smile and put the kimono down. Quite taken back how much stuff they were able to put in that bag. "Did you make all these for yourself and others?"

"I did it too passed time. Gave some to a fish village awhile back and started again." Small shrugged while cradling Inosuke.

"I almost don't want to believe that." Lift a haori up next. This was all too good and impressive work. "I would hire you on the spot."

"I don't stay in many places too long."

"Yes, you said that. But we could make a deal if you like to hear it."

"Open ears."

"Whatever work you already made I will let it be sold here. But I want to see how well it turns out first. If you only stayed here for a week. The week of material you made will need to be sold. If it can't be sold it'll go back to you."

"Okay." Sounds alright to them. If it can't be sold. Then I can't be sold. Not going to lose tears over it.

"Now if you are here and someone personally ask for you to make an order for them. Would you stay longer for that?"

Thinks it over a bit. "Would have to tell them I'm only would be a here a limit amount of days. So, would need to tell me quick. Unless something changes."

"Might be a small issue with that but will see. After this turns out well."

The pair talked it over. Error was just listening. Now and then throw in something they just didn't like. Or were very confused. Pricing. What if situations.

"Many clients might not be pleased to see your child. If you bring them to work."

"They can deal with it or I'll just walk out."

Not leaving their kid alone with a babysitter.

Could be a cannibal vampire.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Done!

Short one.

Well, Error got a job. Kind of. But it something if they come back around.

Any questions?

Until next time.

Bye, bye!