Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Another one!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, cannibals, baby/children death, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, yandere, and bad flirts. Whatever else will be mention later on?

Error/ Kotoha Hashibira speaking/thoughts

Check/Codes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Coco.

Don't asked how they settle on naming the boar Coco. It was one of the first things that pop up. Plus, Coco seems to like it from what the CHECK showed.

Coco the boar.

Now Error had to do some alteration with the dimension. Nothing to crazy but like they don't try to eat the whole garden. So, started to plant as much food around the area if Coco wants to look around. Yet, kept a barrier around the previous garden since that's for Inosuke.

Looks like they don't need to eat a lot. But could be from age or the magic of this place. It like with the fishes. Yet, Coco really likes her food and eat it when it's given.

Did find it amusing when Coco tries to bully them. Like bite on their outfit to pull them around. Or use their tusk in a warning way. But the boar alright they guess. Will watch Inosuke and let him cuddle against her when they nap. Made sure won't get too close to the water.

Another set of eyes watching their little one.

Made sure they got use to them in their real form. Very frighten and startled. Even try to attack them. But would easily dodge anytime she would charge up to them. Eventually seem to understand they were the same. Either from the scent or how Inosuke very happy around them.

Now the gaster blasters were an accident to meet.

The blasters weren't amused or didn't pay attention to the boar. Till Coco head-butted one. That annoyed them and headed the smaller animal back. Yet, stood her ground. Now a glare off between the pair.

It was ridiculous in Error opinion.

"Will you all knock it off?" Error watches the pair having a glare off. The other blasters and pups out just watching. Just wanted to do a bit of training. But no, the blasters just to feel like their feelings got hurt.

Just got a snort from the pair.

Jerks.

At least Coco seems to be used to them now. Along with the blasters. It was odd, nice addition to the group. But odd find in their opinion. After all their really odd.

"Want to come along or stay?" Glance at Coco as they finished packing. Time to go back out and do some traveling.

Coco grunts and stay next to the tree. About to go back to their nap. Two blasters they let out to be company for the boar. The three just chilling in the shade.

"Have fun your majesty."

Inosuke giggles and pat Coco head bye.

Open the portal and walk out. Sees it was nighttime again as the portal closes behind. Three days would have passed out here now. Did stay a bit longer in their home with the new roommate.

Might see about finding any abandon or injured animals as company. Just have to make sure their no predator or prey fight that would occur.

Blink at the thought and chuckle.