Part Four

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

CAN SILENT READERS PLEASE STOP ASKING ME FOR UPDATES AND STORIES?????

I AM NOT WRITING FOR SILENT READERS!!!! SO PLEASE JUST DON'T BOTHER ASKING!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME WANT TO QUIT WRITING!!!!

AND TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT IF THEY GIVE ONE APPRECIATIVE COMMENT/PM/POST SAYING YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY STORIES FOR AGES AND READ IT MULTIPLE TIMES BUT NEVER LEFT A WORD BEFORE BUT FEEL LIKE DOING SO NOW AND YOU FOLLOW THAT BY ASKING FOR A STORY THEN I WOULD FEEL OBLIGED TO WRITE FOR YOU, THEN YOU ARE WRONG! I REALLY DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!!!

AND "PLEASE UPDATE" AND "WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE" IS NOT A FEEDBACK, IT IS A BLOODY ORDER IF THAT IS ALL YOU SAY!!!!!

To my other friends out there who have been supporting me for so long, sorry, I am not replying to the comments and PMs, I am super busy and would be free only by September. Very sorry but will try to reply to them soon.

And this story doesn't seems to have many takers, so I might just discontinue this story. I really don't want to waste yours and my time.

On my way. Send me the location from where to pick you up from.

Excited, Madhu quickly replies. Where you have my uber driver drop me.

Not wanting to get caught, Madhu always takes her uber trip to three streets from her house.

Come prepared to stay.

Madhu's eyes widen in shock. What? What will I tell my parents?

Hearing the mobile ring, Madhu answers the call. "Rishabh?"

"If you've to tell your parents that you're my mistress then do that. I don't care."

Madhu sighs sadly. "I'll tell them I'm staying with my friend."

"You could have done that without making this fuss."

Pissed, Madhu hangs up the phone.

**********

Madhu held on to her anger and wanted to give him a piece of her mind when she saw him. but the moment, she saw him sitting at the backseat of the taxi, she forgot all her anger and ran into the car happily.

Rishabh starts to lean towards her then remembering where they were, he quickly sits back and looks out the window as he told the driver to drive.

Madhu couldn't resist and she keeps her hand on top of his. Rishabh turns his hand and holds her hand tight.

**********

Seeing the driver take the luggage from the boot, Madhu turns to Rishabh in surprise.

"You're coming straight from airport?" Madhu asks him as they walked to the lift.

"Ya." Rishabh replies as he got in the lift.

"Aren't you going home?" Madhu asks him confused as he had told her that they were staying together.

"Tomorrow."

"Won't your parents ask you why you are not going home?"

"I'm a fully grown man." Rishabh tells her with a frown.

"But still..."

"What is the problem?" Rishabh asks her fed up.

Madhu shakes her head.

Madhu couldn't believe that he had come to see her before he even went to meet his parents. she couldn't help the smile and she moves closer to him.

"I missed you." Madhu whispers to him as she took his lips in her.

Rishabh pulls her closer and kisses her back.

"Did you miss me?" Madhu asks him, nervously.

"I was busy."

Madhu sighs against his lips.

They part as the lift reached their floor. They walk to the flat.

Rishabh shuts the door close, dropping his bags on the floor and pulls Madhu close to him.

Understanding his intend, Madhu asks him, "Don't you want to shower? you had a long flight, right?"

Rishabh sighs loudly then without a word holds Madhu's hand and walks to the bedroom then to the bathroom. Blushing profusely, Madhu leaves her cover to the floor and follows him to the bathroom.

**********

"I'm hungry. Do you eat pizza?" Rishabh asks her as he took his mobile.

"Yes." Madhu replies smiling as she looked up at him. "I am famished."

"Which one?" Rishabh asks her.

"Any is fine." Madhu replies as she leaned up and rested on his shoulders to look at his mobile.

After placing the order, he keeps his mobile to the side table.

"30 mins." Madhu says as she watched him.

In reply, Rishabh pulls her on top of him.

**********

They wear eating in silence, both lost in thoughts.

"Why did you say that, Rishabh?" Madhu asks him softly.

"Say what?" Rishabh asks her confused.

"To tell my parents that I am your mistress." Madhu reminds him hurt.

Rishabh looks away without saying anything.

"My biggest fear is my parents finding about us."

"You never said that." Rishabh dismissively says.

"That doesn't mean you didn't know that." Madhu tells him pissed.

Rishabh doesn't reply to that.

Madhu angrily holds his chin and makes him face her. "You knew that, didn't you?"

"I've told you never to make excuses!" Rishabh angrily reminds her.

"We never agreed on me spending a night with you." Madhu angrily tells him.

"So? Do you want to leave? Is that what you want?" Rishabh asks her.

"I want you to promise that my parents will never find out about this. That you will do everything in your power to keep this our secret."

"I really don't give a damn." Rishabh tells her angrily and stands up.

Madhu felt like he had hit her. her eyes fill up and she looks down, for the first time she was feeling trapped.

"Are you leaving or staying?" Rishabh asks her furiously.

Gulping Madhu stands up. As she stood up, she looks up at him, she didn't know what she wanted to tell him, but she wanted to scream at him. then she notices him, step back in shock, his eyes locked with her tear filled eyes.

"Rishabh..."

"I promise." Rishabh whispers.

"What?" Madhu stops in shock.

Rishabh moves towards her, and cupping her face, he whispers. "I promise."

Madhu didn't know what to make of it, but she nods in acknowledgement.

Rishabh leans down and tenderly kisses her eyes.

End of Part Four

Please vote and comment

- Lazy