Part Twenty

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

Just wanted to say two things.

I am binge watching Supernatural nowadays, so didn't get time to write any OS... so, Inn Shaa Allah, maybe in two weeks, I will post an OS.

I don't know what a mute button does, but if people who haven't commented on my stories ask me for story updates or complain about the delay in updates, then I am going to mute you.

p.s: this story has twenty-three parts + epilogue.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Okay." Rishabh agrees.

Madhu smiles in relief. "Thank you."

Rishabh smiles and cups her face. he lovingly kisses her forehead.

Madhu smiles and takes his lips in hers. Rishabh hungrily kisses her.

"Can we..." Rishabh asks her.

"I want to." Madhu tells him as she started pulling on his clothes.

"It's been too long." Rishabh hungrily whispers as he started removing her clothes.

*******

Sighing happily, Madhu throws her hand and leg on Rishabh and snuggles him.

"Good night." Rishabh tells her as he kissed her on top of her head.

"Good night." Madhu replies as she kissed his chest.

Rishabh was sleeping off when Madhu calls him. "Rishabh..."

"Hmmm?"

"When are we moving?" Madhu asks him curiously.

"After we finalize a place. Now, you sleep." Rishabh tells her as he pulled her closer to him and hugged her.

"Finalize a place?" Madhu asks shocked.

Rishabh yawns. "Do you want us to shift to a hotel till we find a place?"

"Why can't we stay in the flat?" Madhu asks shocked.

"What?" Rishabh asks shocked. "How can we stay there?"

"Isn't that your flat?" Madhu asks confused.

"Yeah, it is. My company build that flat so I got couple of flats in that building." Rishabh tells her. "You sleep, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

"But why can't we stay there then?"

"Okay, we'll stay there till we find a place."

"Why not stay there permanently?" Madhu asks shocked as she looked at him.

"It's too small, Madhu."

"That is a three bedroom flat!" Madhu tells him outraged as she leaned up to look at him.

"Yeah, too small." Rishabh agrees.

"That is a big flat!"

"Madhu, one bedroom for us, one for the baby and then just one spare bedroom!!!! No servants room! it has no study, no library. And the building has public gym and pool. For God sake!"

"Rishabh!" Madhu sternly calls him.

"What?" Rishabh moans wanting to cry. "Can't we talk about this in the morning?"

Madhu ignores his plea. "Now that I married you, I'll try to bring up my life style couple of notches up and now that you married me, you'll bring down your life style a little."