Part Six

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Madhu... Madhu..." Rishabh gently shakes her seeing her staring at him as if he had grown four heads.

"Huh?" Madhu stares at him in shock.

"What happened?" Rishabh asks her confused. "Are you okay?" he asks in concern.

"I took your virginity?" Madhu asks him, gaping in shock.

"What is up with you?" Rishabh asks exasperated.

"So, there has been no one before me?" Madhu asks him, feeling so joyous.

Rishabh frowns hearing that. "Madhu, we just have sex." Rishabh reminds her.

Madhu sobers down hearing that though her heart was doing a happy dance.

"Yeah, it's just that I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time." Madhu tells him.

"of course! I was damn good!"

"Pompous ass!" Madhu mutters.

"What?" Rishabh scowls at her.

Knowing that no one has touched him the way she had, was the biggest turn on for her. she leans towards him and takes his lips in hers. "I want you inside me, now."

Hearing that, Rishabh with a groan, hungrily starts kissing her. then remembering, he asks as he moved back slightly, "What about your assignment?"

"It can wait, I can't."

**********

"Rishabh...." Madhu snuggles to him as she threw her arm and leg on top of him.

"*yawn* yeah?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Go to sleep, Madhu."

"Tell me why?"

"What is up with you?" Rishabh asks fed up and too sleepy.

"I am just curious."

"Madhu, I am so sleepy and tired. Go to sleep."

"Tell me, Rishabh." Madhu insists.

"What the heck is up with you?" Rishabh asks fed up. "Why the hell are you not sleepy?" Then confused as heck, he asks. "Don't you sleep at night?"

"I do."

"Then sleep and let me sleep."

"I want to talk." Madhu cutely pleads.

"Not gonna do any more sleep overs with you again." Rishabh mutters as he closed his eyes.

Madhu makes a face and then she takes her fingers and makes it walk from his stomach down.

"Don't bother. It is tired and sleepy. You won't be getting it up again tonight." Rishabh sleepily tells her.

Madhu loudly sighs near his neck. Rishabh shivers for a second. "Tell me, Rishabh."

"Tell you what? Go to sleep."

"I want to talk." Madhu stubbornly insists.

"You know what I like about you the most? Or rather liked?" Rishabh asks as he cutely frowned at her.

"Love making?" Madhu asks him.

Rishabh thinks for a second and asks, "liked second most?"

"What?"