Part Fifteen

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Jaipur

Madhu was busy typing away. she had got a job as a data entry operator. She tried to keep herself so busy that she didn't think of Rishabh or her parents. she worked so hard that by the time she reaches her bed, she would be so exhausted that she would sleep off.

"Madhu?"

"Yes, sir?" Madhu turns to her manager.

"There is someone here to see you."

"See me?" Madhu asks confused. "I don't think anyone would come to see me."

"You're Madhubala Malik, right? There is no other Madhubala Malik here." He tells her irately and walks off.

Confused and curious, Madhu walks out and stops in shock, coming face to face with a furious Rishabh.

Her heart skips a beat, her eyes fill up with tears, she had almost believed that she would never see him again.

Rishabh was about to barge into the office to look for her when she comes out. He sighs in relief seeing her well and healthy. He wanted grab her and shake her till she promised to never leave him again.

"How did you..." Madhu manages to ask.

"Is this your Mumbai?" Rishabh asks her.

"What?" Madhu asks in a whisper.

"Was that guy the director of the movie? Is this your big break?"

"How did you know that?" Madhu asks him in shock. She had said that lie to her parents. did he go to her house?

"How dare you leave?" Rishabh furiously whispers as he moved close to her.

"I don't want to be your mistress anymore." Madhu softly whispers.

"Why?" Rishabh asks her angrily.

"I don't."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? we've always been clear about this. Then why the fuck are you obsessed with marriage now?"

"I don't want to marry you." Madhu lies.

"What the fuck do you want then?" Rishabh angrily asks her.

"I don't want anything. I just want to be away from you!" Madhu angrily tells him.

"Why? what happened?" Rishabh asks as he stepped back in pain. His heart breaking.

"Because there is no future to this."

"Future? We have sex. And I pay for your studies!"

"I don't want any of that anymore."

"Why the heck not?"

"Because I don't! can you just leave?"

"What about your parents? you don't want them too?"

"Just leave, Rishabh!" Madhu tells him and starts to walk off.

Rishabh furiously holds her and pulls her towards him. "You're coming with me, NOW!"

"You don't own me!"

"I do, Madhu. I fucking do!" Rishabh furiously whispers to her. "I. OWN. YOU."

Madhu's eyes fill with furious tears and she pushes him off. "Showed your true colors, didn't you?"

Rishabh moves back in guilt seeing her tears.

"You don't own me! I am no longer going to study, so you don't have to pay for my course, so I don't have to sex with you anymore!" Madhu tells him and she turns around and run back inside.

Rishabh furiously walks out. He was more angry at himself than her. he didn't know what had come over her and him! he didn't know why he said all that. he angrily slams his hand on his car.

He had made her cry!!!

What is up with you, Madhu?

Rishabh furiously looks away as he tried to calm himself.

She didn't want to go back with him.

The truth was, she was running away from him!!!!

But why?

Future!

If she wants future, then he'll give her a fucking future!

They will get married and she will be his, FOREVER!

Rishabh opens the door and looks around in confusion. "MADHU!"

"She left." A girl informs him pointing at the backdoor.

**********

More furious and angry, Rishabh looks around for his car. He had looked for her in the streets, because she couldn't have gone far, he had been out only for hardly 5 mins!!!! How the hell did she disappear on him again???

Finally, finding his car, he walks to the car and rips open the back door. finding the file on the back seat, he opens it.

He hadn't gone through the whole file the private investigator had given him. he had asked him where she was currently and the PI had informed him about her job, and he had immediately come here.

Her address should be somewhere in the file.

He flips through the pages, there were train details, pharmacy bill and finds a page with an address written. It was of a lady's hostel. He was about to close the file when his heart skips a beat and he looks at the previous page. It was the pharmacy bill and only one item was purchased.

Home pregnancy kit.

End of Part Fifteen

Please vote and comment

- Lazy