1

George's pov

I open the door to the small shop and turn the sign on the door to open.

"Look who finally decided to show up" I roll my eyes at my friend Wilbur who works here too.

"Well I'm sorry I was on holiday" he rolls his eyes, I smile, I walk over to him and pull him into a hug, "someone tried to steal the money out of the register the other day" I laugh he hugs back.

"Did you press the button?" Wilbur asks, "yeah" I answer.

We have this button in a shelf under the counter that signals to the police that there's someone in the shop thats dangerous or something.

I pull away from the hug and walk behind the counter, my phones rings, it's the manager, I pick it up.

"Hello" I say, "you boys opened the shop?" She asks, "just did" I answer.

"Ok good, I won't be coming in today I have a meeting" she says, "alright"

Hen we say bye and I place my phone in my hoodie pocket.

It's 9:18 now sill no customers but I don't mind.

I walk into the back room behind the fridges and begin to stock them.

I hear the bell ring at the door.

I look to see who it is.

Old man.

Wilburs in he office so I walk out and behind the counter, "can I have a packet of smokes please?" The man asks, "sure" I answer and open the locked capnet and pull out a small box of cigarettes.

I scan them, "anything else?" I ask, "no thank you" he answer, "$8.60 please" I say and look at him.

He puts some cash on the counter, I take it and give him the chnage, "have a good day" I smile, "you too" he says as he walks out.

"George come look at this" Wilbur yells from the office room.

I walk in, he's looking at gay porn, "this could be you one day" he laughs, "ew gross will" I walk out and pull out my phone, he laughs.

I laugh to myself too.

The bell rings as someone walks in the door, I look up from my phone, it's karl.

"Guys you wont believe this" he says excited walking behind the counter, "what?" I ask, "well basically-" he gets cut off by the bell ringing.

I look at who it is.

a younger girl, in her teens maybe, she looks about 15 or 16 walks in.

"Can I have 6 pods please?" She asks, "id?" I ask, "ugh, won't you just do it for me please" she pouts her lip out and puts her elbows on the counter and rests her chin on it.

"I'm sorry, but I can't without an id please" I say, she places her hand on my chest and runs it down, "ma'am, I'm gonna need you to leave if you don't have your id" I say, "how bout we hookup?" She winks, "he's gay" Wilbur yells from the office.

She scoffs then walks out, me, karl and Wilbur burst into laughter.

"Anyway, I have a boyfriend!!!" Kqrl says after we've calmed down.

"Oh my god, really?!? I'm so happy for you" I smile and karl hugs me, I hug back.

"Karl, that's so awesome, when do we get to meet him?" Wilbur winks walking in.

"I'm not sure, but hopefully soon" karl smiles as Wilbur pulls him into a hug.

The store bell rings.

Teenage girls walk in, hey look about 13, they walk around the shop and big up multiple things, "they're kinda hot" I hear one of them whisper.

They walk up to the counter and put there stuff on it.

Alcohol, chocolate, candy.

"I think toy guys are a little to young for this" I say pointing at the alcohol  "my mom said she wanted some" one of them say, "I'm sorry but I need you to have a parent or guardian to be with you to buy that" I say, "if you don't have one the I can't let you have it" I say, "oh fine, jut take it off and we'll have the rest" i take the alcohol off the counter and give it to Wilbur.

I add up the payment, "$36.90" for that" I say, she puts the axqct money up and I take it.

"Have a nice day" I say, "my friend thinks your hot by the way" one of them yells as they run out the store with there stuff.

"Gosh, what are teenagers these days?" I laugh, Wilbur and karl do too.