9

George's pov

I rest my head on his shoulder, I put my hand on it and slowly push him down, then I lay next to him with my head on his chest.

"Your so lazy" clay laughs, "surprised I'm not fat" I whisper "you guys are so affectionate it's making my heart bleed" nick says, I smile and clay laughs.

~~~

I feel someone move behind me.

Then they move again, "stop moving" I whisper, I feel Clays hands grab my wrists softly and pull them to my chest.

"George you need to get up" he whispers.

"Why?" I ask, "because you can't sleep all day" he whispers, "why not?" I ask
"Because I said so" he says.

"No" I complain, clay sits up, "nooo" I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, I open my eyes slightly to see him smiling at me.

"Lay back down" I complain, I try pull him down but he's to heavy.

"Clayyy" i say annoyed and rest my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap, I legs on either side of him.

I look at him, he cups my cheeks, I slap him in the face lightly.

"Fuck you" I whisper and wrap my arms around his neck tightly, he laughs and wraps his arms around my waist, I bury my face in his neck.

I move closer to him, he kisses my neck roughly, I pull away and look at him.

"Wheres nick?" I ask, "went to karls" clay answers, I lean in and press our lips together, he deepens the kiss and kisses me roughly, he moves his hands to my thighs and grips them.

I lean away from the kiss then back in kisses him roughly he breath hitches into the kiss and I feel his hands on my ass then slip into my pants, onto my bare skin, I feel something underneath my ass as I kiss him.

I smirk and pull away, "I'm hungry" I say getting off him.

"Oh you'll regret that" clay yells after me.

"I didn't do anything" I shrug walking into the kitchen and open the pantry.

"Don't act like you don't know" he says walking upstairs, I smile at the back of his head as he does  knowing what he's going to do.

Clay comes back down after a little while, "what can I have?" I ask, "me" clay says, I roll my eyes, "no seriously" I say.

"Anything" he shrugs and walks back into the living room.

I open his fridge and take a Coke, then I walk back into the living room.

Clay sits at the end of the couch on his phone, he looks up at me and then grab an apple.

I walk into he living room, my phone starts ringing, I pick it up, it's karl.

"Hey George" he says, "hey" i say sitting down on the couch.

"We should hangout and you can meet nick" he says, "I already met him" I say, "what?" Karl says confused.

I get up and walk upstairs to explain me and clay then nick.

"Omg George, you have a boyfriend!" He says, "no, he isn't my boyfriend" I say, "I'm so happy for you anyway" karl says.

Karl begins to talk about nick and other things while i listen.

"I think tha-" I feel a kiss on my neck then my waist being grabbed and pulled towards a body.

"That i would probably not say anything like that because I'm a pussy, bu-but you do you" I stutter as he kisses my neck roughly close to my soft spot.

"Yeah" karl continues to talk.

Clay kisses my soft spot roughly.

My breath hitches as I hold in a moan.

"Are you ok?" Karl asks.

"Yeah" I answer, clay pushes me to walk over to the bed, his hand runs over my dick, I'm immediately turned on.

I can feel his boner behind me too.

I mute myself, "ckay I'm on the phone" I whisper, "does it look like I care?" He whispers.

"What about that?" Karl asks, I quickly unmute myself, "sounds good" I answer.

Clay slips my hoodie off then pushes me on the bed, I turn over to face the roof and he slips my pants off then my boxers, he places a kiss on the inside of my thigh, trail it up my thigh.

"Karl clays calling me I gotta go" I say quickly as clay licks the tip of my dick.

"Alright bye George" he says, clay deeothroats my dick, "bye" I sayquirkt ythen hang up and throw my phone onto he bed as clay continues to deep hot my dick.

I breath heavily holding in my moan.

He grabs the insides of my thighs and pushes them out.

I let our a small moan as I release cum into his mouth.

He pulls my dick out of his mouth and swallows.

He begins to undress himself then he climbs in top of me.

Turning me onto my stomach.

I feel his dick slam into me hard, I moan loudly and breath heavily, "what the fuck?" I whisper quickly, "only karma baby" he whispers deeply into my ear and continues to thrust into me roughly.

~~~

I suddenly feel him hit a soft spot, I moan loudly and he turns me over pulling out of me for a couple seconds then pushing back in.

Hitting the spot again.

I whimper and he kisses my neck.

I bite my lip as he trails kisses up my neck and onto my jaw line still thrusting into me hitting the
same spot.

"Clay~" I moan, he kisses my lips softly, I feel warmth fill my body and he pulls out of me.

He kisses me on the lips again.

Then we lay in bed falling asleep soon after.