3

George's pov

It's 6pm the next day

It closes at 12 tonight, I'm so tired.

I lean on the counter then the door opens and the bell rings.

I look up, it's clay, wilburs in the office.

He leans over the counter and presses our lips together, I kiss back, After a little he pulls away.

"You should come hangout" he whispers, "I can't, I have to work" I whisper, "just close" he whispers.

"Will can you finish my shift?" I yell, "why should I?" He yells back, "I covered for you when you wanted to fuck some girl" I say, "ugh your a lazy bitch" he says, "I'll meet you out back in 5 minutes" I whisper to clay, he smiles then walks out of the shop.

I walk into the office, "what are you even doing?" He asks, "going to hangout with clay" I answer, "more like going to have sex" Wilbur laughs, I roll my eyes and grab my stuff.

"You gotta clean" I warn him, "I'm not cleaning for you again" i say opening the back door, "and what if I don't?" He asks, "I will slaughter you in your sleep" I say stepping out into the cold night, Wilbur laughs.

"Ok bye" I say, "don't have to much fun" Wilbur winks.

I roll my eyes and shut the door as I walk out, clays leaning against a wall next to me vaping.

"Ready?" He asks, I nod, he smiles and grabs my hand, we walk down the footpath, "race you" he whispers, "what? Where are we even going?" I ask but he runs off, "clay" I laugh and run after him, he slows and I catch up to him, "you idiot" I say panting, he laughs.

We reach the city where people walk.

I hold clays hand tightly as we push past people.

"Wanna go to a rooftop?" Clay asks, "aren't you not aloud to do that?" I ask, "who cares" clay shrugs, "ok" I whisper and we enter a building slipping up the stairs and we quickly walk up the long staircase.

We finally reach a door.

It's locked, "do you have a hairclip" he asks, "why would I have a hairclip" I laugh, he does too.

He pulls a pin out his pocket and picks the lock unlocked then we step out into the cold breeze.

I look over the view of the lights of the city everywhere.

It's beautiful.

I walk closely by clay as he shuts the door and walk closer to the edge.

I admire the view and clay watches me.

"You look so beautiful in the moonlight" he whispers, I move my eyes to him, I wrap my arms around his neck and press our lips together, he kisses back.

After a little I pull away, "have you never been on a rooftop?" He smiles cupping my cheeks, I shake my head, "I never had the opportunity" I whisper.

"I have a lot of memory's on these, some bad, some are nice" he whispers, "what are some?" I ask, he sits down and so to I, "me and my friend nick-"

"My friend is dating a nick" I say and look at him, "his name karl?" Clay asks, I nod slowly.

"That's him, anyways, I pretended to throw him off because he was being annoying then accidentally nearly dropped him over the edge, he was so pissed" he says, I laugh, "I had my first kiss up here" he says.

"Who was it?" I ask, "you ask that like you know" he laughs, "was it a male or female?" I laugh, "it was a girl, we dated for like a year when I was like 13 or something" he says.

"What about your first kiss?" He asks after a long silence.

"I was 15-"

"Why so late?" Clay asks, "that's not late and it's hard when your a loser and gay" I roll my eyes.

"I would of completely railed you if I saw you in highschool" clay says, "you would probably bully me" I laugh.

"Plus wouldn't you rail me now anyway?" I say, "I mean, yeah" he says.

"But aren't you like 18?" He asks, "no? I'm actually older then you" I laugh, "no way" he laughs, "yes way, your 22, I'm 24" I say, clay laughs, "you look like 17" he says.

"You would hook up with a 17 ur old?" I ask, "only 5 years apart" he says, I shrug, "Fair" I say.

"What's something bad?" I ask, "when I was about 18 I took a bottle of pills then tried to jump off" he says, I look up at him, "why?" I ask, "I was not ok" he whispers and looks down at me, "what stopped you?" I ask, "my ex girlfriend" he whispers.

"Your ok now though right?" He smiles, "yes" he says.

I smile.