4

George's pov

he stands and walks to the edge, "come here" he says, "your not going kill me right?" I say, he laughs, "no, I'll make sure you don't fall off" he says, I smile and get up.

He pulls me onto the edge of the rooftop, I close my eyes a little scared.

My feet tangling off the side, he pulls me close to him and holds me tightly, I open my eyes slightly and down down, "holy shit" I whisper and wrap my arm around clays neck dm hide my face in his chest.

"Your not gonna fall" he whispers, he rubs my back,I feel his leg rub against mine, I look down at our legs hanging off the side.

It's so far down.

Clay places his hand on my thigh, I take a deep breath, I stare down at the small cars below us driving along the road.

Then I look up at the view, clay watches me.

I then turn to him, staring into his eyes.

He pulls out his vape, I watch as he puts the tip in his mouth.

What does it feel like.

Clay notices my curious looks, he pulls the vape out then kisses me.

I kiss back, he pulls away, "exhale" he whispers, I do and smoke comes out, he smiles and so do I, he runs his fingers through my hair softly.

I feel the cold breeze on my face, it's cold now.

Clay notices how cold I am and we get off the side of the roof, I walk close to clay trying get more warm.

He wraps his arms around me as we open the door and walk down the long staircases then out the door again.

"Where are we going now?" I ask, "well, your freezing so do you wanna Comme back to my house?" He asks, I nod slowly and we begin to walk.

We stop at his car which is parked a we way away from the shop.

I get in the passenger side and clay drives.

I put my seat belt on then clay does, then we drive off I rest my head in my hand and rest my elbow on the door.

We finally get to a rather nice house, clay gets out then I do, we walk to the door and clay unlocks it and turns on the let's as he walks in.

I look around.

It's seems nice.

We walk upstairs and to his room, it's a large room with a toilet and walk in closet.

I walk over to his bed and grab the blanket laying on the end of the bed and wrap it around me, clay walks over, he pulls me off the bed and wraps his arms around me, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

He kisses the top of my head then falls back onto the bed and I fall on top of him, he rests his head on the pillow and pulls the sheet and blanket from under neath as and pull it on top of us.

He turns to his side and I cuddle into his chest, he rubs my back softly.

His hands slip under my hoodie and onto my cold back.

"Oh gosh, you are cold" he says, "no shit" I laugh.

He chuckles a little, "do you get sketchy people where you work?" He asks, "I've nearly got shot like 7 times and I got bet up, once was pretty bad, I've had to call the police more then you'd guess" I whisper.

"Why don't you work somewhere else?" He asks, "I like working there sometimes" I whisper, "and Wilbur works there too so it's fine" I shrug.

He runs his fingers through my hair softly.

"And there's some really hot guys that I hook up with" I say, clay laughs, "who's the hottest and the best at making out?" Clay asks, "you" I whisper, clay laughs.

"You ever had sex in that store?" He asks, "yeah, so has my boss and Wilbur" I say, "right" clay whispers.

"How many guys have you been with?" He asks, "I don't know, do you mean like date?" He nods, "I think 6" I say.

"About about you, and girls if you like" I ask, "shit ton of girls because I was one if those boys who played he girls, and like 3 guys" he says.

"I could imagine you being the popular kid" I whisper and shut my eyes.

He kisses the top of my head.

Soon sleep over taking me.