8

George's pov

"Yeah" I hear clay say quietly.

"Bro like, I love him so much, he's so amazing" I hear someone else say in the room.

"Your such a simp" clay laughs, "shut up" the other man says.

I lift my head slightly from clays chest.

I groan quietly, clay rolls on his said and I cuddle back into his chest, "go back to sleep George, it's early" he whispers.

"What's the time?" I ask, "6:07" clay answers.

I groan and close my eyes, soon falling asleep again.

When I wake up again there's no one in bed with me.

I get out of bed, I hear voices from downstairs, I open clays door and walk downstairs, looking into the kitchen I see clay topless in the kitchen making something and someone else sitting on a stool, he has brown hereand that's all I can see from the back of his head.

Ckay turns around and looks at me, "bout time you woke up" he smiles, I groan and rub my eyes, the other guy turns his head and looks at me.

"I'm nick" he smiles.

I nod slowly, "your like karls boyfriend you something" I shrug and walk over to clay then wrap my arms around his waist.

"Yeah" nick says, "cool" I whisper clay wraps his arms around my neck.

"Are you not gonna introduce yourself?" Clay whispers kissing the top of my head, "don't act like you already didn't" I whisper, he laughs a little then rubs my back, "ok I gotta finish breakfast or it'll burn" he whispers, I groan and let go of him, I walk over to a stool and sit down.

"Dude are you even awake?" Nick laughs, "fuck off" I laugh, so does nick.

I pull out my phone and begin to scroll on random apps.

About 10 minutes later clap passes me and nick and plate of eggs on toast and bacon also a knife and fork each.

"Your lucky you know, clay can cook" nick says, "bet he can do lots of things" I say, clay laughs a little and sits down with his plate next to me.

I begin to eat the food.

Clay and nick while I haven't properly woken up.

Once I'm finished clay takes my plate and puts it in his dishwasher.

Same with nicks and his.

Then he walks over to me and spins my stool around to face him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my thigh, I wrap my legs around his waist too.

He carrys me into the living room and sits on a couch.

Nick sits down somewhere else.

Nick begins to blab on about somewhere while im almost asleep.

I feel clay poke me in the back with his finger, "ow" I groan and roll off him.

"Don't fall asleep you lazy bitch" he laughs, i kick in in the thigh and lay down on the couch rest my legs on his lap.

I feel Clays hand run out the inside of my thigh, nearly touching my crotch, "clay get your yand away you horny basterd" I laugh, so does nick and clay.

He places his hands on my calf and shin and rubs them softly.

I close my eyes, "oh my god George" clay says grabbing my shoulder and waist and shaking me just to annoy the shit out of me.

"Oh my god, I'm going to leave if you keep annoying me" I say.

I sit up, "is he always this bitchy?" Nick asks, "yeah pretty much" clay shrugs.