2

George's pov

I walk around the back of the shop to unlock it because Wilbur told me he's going to be late, I unlock it and walk in putting my stuff in the office then walking into the shop and opening the front door and turning the sign over to open.

I grab a mop and begin to mop the floor because Wilbur didn't clean yesterday.

When I'm done I put the sign on the ground that says 'slippery floor'

I walk into the office and grab my phone.

The bell rings, I quickly walk back out, it's a boy.

He seems about 20 or younger, he's very tall and muscular, blonde fluffy hair and green eyes, then freckles painted over his soft cheeks.

He looks at me, he's quite attractive.

"Can I have some pods?" He asks, "id?" I ask, I stand behind the counter facing him as he takes it out of his pocket and hands it to me, I look at it.

He's 22

I hand it back to him then walk over to a capnet and open it.

"How many?" I ask, "6 please" he answers, I take 6 out and place them on the counter shutting the capnet.

He seems to be studying my face as I put it into a register.

"Your very pretty" he whispers, I glance at him, I laugh a little, "george" he adds on reading my name tag.

"Are you trying to hit on me? And that's $10.60" I ask smirking slightly, he pulls out his card, he swipes his card and puts in the pin.

"Maybe" he shrugs and winks then takes the pods and walks out of the shop.

I smile to myself as I feel my cheeks heat up.

The back door opens, "Wilbur?" I ask, I suddenly feel someone grab my hand and pull me into the office.

It's the same guy.

He crashes our lips together, surprised at first but then I kiss back as he slips his tongue in my mouth roughly.

I cup one of his cheeks as he grabs my waist and pulls it into him.

I run my hand into his hair as he sqeezes my waist.

I lean away from the kiss them back in roughly, he slams me into a wall and wrap my legs around his waist, he puts his hands under my ass as we kiss.

I brush hair out of his eyes.

He let's go of my ass and I lower my legs to he golround, he trails kisses down my neck, I hear the store ball ring.

"Who are yo-"

"Clay" he whispers and brushes my hair out of my face.

"You left the door open" he smirks, I smile.

I quickly slip out of the office and walk behind the counter to see an old lady.

When I'm done I walk back into the office, he's gone.

I turn to look outside to see him walking to a rather fancy and expensive car, he pointd to his neck and runs his finger down it staring at me, telling me I have hickeys.

He gets in his car and drives off after that.

I quickly walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror at several huckeys on my neck.

I groan, "geooorge" I hear the store door open and the bell ring, its Wilbur.

I walk out amd his eyes go straight to my neck, "don't you dare" I say, "who the fuck did you hook up with?" Wilbur laughs, "some dude named clay" I say, I walk into the backroom and begin to stock the fridges.

"So you don't don't know who it was?" Wilbur says, "you gotta hook up with someone at least once in your life" I shrug, "was he hot?" Wilbur asks, "yes" I answer.

"I bet he'll come in tomorrow purposely to hook up again" Wilbur laughs, the bell rings.