6

George's pov

I come into work the next day sleepless.

I couldn't stop think about clay.

"Wow, sleep didn't happen?" Wilbur asks, "ugh, no it didnt" I groan and walk behind the counter.

"I'm going to stay fat away from you because you my lady, are a bitch when you haven't slept" Wilbur stocks up the shop, "fuck you" I say.

I walk into the office and sit on the chair.

I pull out my phone and scroll on my phone.

The stool opens and I peek my head around the corner to realize it's one of the guys I hooked up with, I quickly sit back down.

He's been trying to hook up again, or go on a date.

I look at Wilbur from where I am, Wilbur nods and walks behind the counter.

"Can I help you sir?" He says, "is George here?" He asks, "no, he's taking the day off" Wilbur lies.

I accidentally knock wimburs waterbottle over.

Shit

"Whos that?" He asks.

"Manager" Wilbur lies.

But the dude doesn't believe him, I quickly open the back door and slip out to see clay, "what are you doing?" I ask, whispering.

"Who are we hiding from?" He asks, I smile, "ready, let's race" he whispers, "3" he whispers, "2" he says.

I look at him, "1" we both take off laughing together and I hear the back door open roughly.

"George?" The dude yells.

"Oh shit" I say and we run faster down the path, clay laughs he grabs my hand and i lock our fingers.

"Your a slut" the dude yells.

Clay laughs and so do I.

Once we stop we burst into laughter while panting.

I sit on the edge of the footpath and clay sits next to me.

"He tastes like fucking fish it's disgusting" I laugh, clay laughs too.

"He looks like a rat too" clay says.

We both laugh for no reason and be toxic together.

When we've calmed down we begin to walk back to the store.

I rest my head on clays arm as we walk and he locks our fingers.

When we reach the store we walk in the back, "your such a idiot George" Wilbur yells from the counter, "would you want to keep kissing someone who tastes like fish and smells like underwear?" I say.

"I guess not" Wilbur says.

We both walk into the store area and Wilbur looks at clay.

"You finally found someone that's like seriously hot" Wilbur says, clay laughs, "anyways, clay this is Wilbur and wilburs this is clay" I say.

"Nice to meet you" Wilbur goes to shake clays hand, clay shakes it, "you too" clay answers.

Wilbur walks over to the fridges and takes out a Coke, "you know you can't do that" I say and sit on the long counter, "you know you can't sit on the counter" Wilbur says opening the coke and drink some.

"Get me one" I say, Wilbur gets another, "do you want one?" Wilbur asks clay, "sure" clay answers.

Wilburs passes the two cokes to me and I pass clay his.

I pen mine and it sprays all over my lap, Wilbur laughs as it explodes everything soaking me and spraying clay.

"Wilbur you actual peice of shit" I say.

I put the coke down, "I hate you so much" Wilbur and clay burst into laughter, "it's not funny, I'm gonna be all sticky now" I groan and walk into the bathroom, I wash my hands and dry off my pants a little.

But their still wet.

I walk back out, clays vaping.

Wilburs talking to him about something.

I walk over to clay and take the vape out of his mouth.

"Just because your with me doesn't mean you can vape in here" I roll my eyes, "don't worry he's a bitch" Wilbur says.

I wrap my arms around clays waist and he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Your cleaning up the coke wil" I say, "you opened it" he complains, "you shook it up" I say, Wilbur groans and walks off to get the stuff to clean.

I look up at clay, he leans down and kisses me softly.

I take his coke from on the counter and drink some, I put it back then the bell rings.

I let go of clay and behind the counter.