5

George's pov

My eyes flutter open and I look around the light room, not my room,  but clays.

Although he's not in bed.

The showers on though, I flop back on his bed and close my eyes.

The shower turns off and a couple minutes later the door opens, I open my eyes and sit up, clay walks out with a towel sitting on his hips, showing off some of his vline, I stare at his chest and abs.

"my face is up here" he smirks pointing to his face, I flop back down on the bed to flustered to look at him.

"Are you flustered george?" I hear him say, "shut the fuck up" I say.

"Get rid off that aditude" he says, "why don't you do it for me?" I say sitting up, he stares at me.

I feel my dick go hard as I can't help but glance at his body.

He walks over to me, I watch as he does, "someone's feeling bold" he whispers, I crash our lips together, cupping his cheeks, I feel his hand on my waist pulling me up, I get out from under the blankets and sit up infront of him as we kiss roughly.

He puts his hand on my hoodie and pulls it off separating from the kiss, he reachs to his draw and opens it.

He takes out a thing of lube, he crashes our lips together as I begin to take my pants off, I pull away for a second to take them off and clay reqchs under his towel putting the lube on.

I'm left in boxers, I place my hand on his bare thigh and kiss him again
He kisses back, once he's finished applying the lube to his dick he reachs for my boxers as he climbs on top of me.

He slips my boxers down and I finish taking them off.

I slip the towel around him off and throw it on the bed.

Clay leans away and I glance down at his boner.

I smirk as I rub it softly, his breath hitches and he kisses my neck, I continue to rub his dick, he groans into my neck.

I move my hands onto his waist, he kisses my jawline then looks at me for consent to fuck me.

I nod.

I feel his dick push into me, "agh~fuck" I moan as my breath hitches, he kisses my neck as he continues to thrust into me at a average speed.

He kisses my neck as he does then grabs my thigh and pulls my leg around him.

I feel him hit a soft spot, "clay~" I moan loudly and grip his waist with my fingers.

He kisses my neck.

He continues to hit that spot harder and faster, I whimper trying to hold in my moan, clay places his hand on my forehead brushing my hair back.

I let out a moan, then breath heavily, my breath hitching everyone now and then.

"I'm close" clay groans closing his eyes and resting his head on my chest, I suddenly feel warmth fill my body signaling to me that he has came inside me.

Making me cum too.

Clay groans as he slowly pulls out of me.

I breath heavily and so does he.

He lowers himself on top of me, both of as are sweaty.

I wrap my arms around him, he kisses my kiss softly.

~~~

After we both had a shower, clay obviously had two.

"Shit" I whisper, "what?" Clay asks, "I have work" I whisper quickly.

I grab my phone and open my texts.

'Dude where are you?' A text from Wilbur reads.

'George can you at least tell me when your not coming in?' One from my boss reads.

I look at the time, 1:34pm.

I feel arms wrap around my waistfrom behind, "I'll drop you off if you want" he whispers, "thank you" I whisper, he takes my phone and opens contacts then begins to type in a phone number and adds it to contacts.

"Text me in you want" he says letting go of me.

I smile to myself then grab my stuff and we both walk downstairs.

I text my boss quickly that in coming then we get in the car.

Clay begins to drive, his elbow resting on the middle thingy.

(Idk what it's called but it's the thing I'm between the seats)

I place my hand on his and he slowly opens his hand, I lock our fingers and place our hands on my lap.

I feel safer when he's touching me, or near me for some reason.

Even though I barely know him.

We reach the store and then he parks.

"Ok bye" I say, I open the door to get out, "do I not get a boodbye kiss or something?" I hear him say.

I roll my eyes then turn around and give him a quick but passionate kiss then turn again and get out the car.

I shut eh door then quickly rush in the store.

"Have sex?" Wimbur immediately says from the backroom.

"Wilbur that is not a appropriate question to ask" the boss says from the office.

"Yeah Wilbur" I say, "sorry I was late, I slept in" I say to Chris, the manager.

"You mean slept in his bed" Wilbur laughs, I roll my eyes, "it's fine George, I get it" I look at her confused.

"Your in love" she laughs staring at the computer screen, "I'm not" I laugh, "yes you are" Wilbur yells.

"You only ever hook up with someone then drop them, he's obviously special" Wilbur yells.

I walk over to the counter, "ok maybe he is special, but I barely know him" u sat, "love at first sight" Wilbur laughs, so does Chris.