Introduction

So this is a short introduction of Athanasia's aunt.

Name: Genevieve de Alger Obelia

Father: Basileus de Alger Obelia

Mother: Adelaide White

Half brothers: Anastacius de Alger Obelia & Claude de Alger Obelia

Genevieve is the daughter of his majesty Basileus and of his favorite concubine Adelaide White who came from a non influencial noble family. The emperor was very pleased since she was the only daughter he had since he only has sons. Sadly Genevieve's mother died of unknown causes which broke the girls heart since she loved her mother very much and she's the only person she could trust.

She and Claude were abused by the empress for being bastard children of her husband and the fact that she was given a name fit for an heir of the throne since Genevieve means 'God's Blessing'. However she finds solace and comfort from her brother Claude and the two formed a very close sibling bond. Anastacius and Genevieve aren't really close since there was a bit of an age gap and the empress didn't want her son to be anywhere near her.

When Claude took the throne from Anastacius she was with him every step of the way and supported his brother against Anastacius. Let us see how the story weaves itself as the characters live their lives and how Genevieve's actions and choices affect the Obelian imperial family.

A/N:

Hi everyone this is my first wmmap fanfic I hope yoy won't judge me to harshly 😅. But more importantly I hope you enjoy the story.