Chapter 1: Good News

A luxurious carriage was heading towards the Obelian empire returning from Arlanta. On it carries a beautiful woman with beautiful blonde hair, jeweled blue eyes, she also has soft structured cheek bones and a soft structured nose.

Over all the woman's features gives a soft and gentle impression however this woman is far from soft. She is only gentle when it comes to family and close friends but to others and especially to the nobility she is a cold, cunning and intelligent woman.

With being the daughter of an emperor and being the beloved and only sister to the current one this woman holds quite a big influence in the empires politics and fashion trends. This woman is non other than her imperial highness princess Genevieve de Alger Obelia sister to his majesty emperor Claude and Grand duchess of Arlanta.

However family and friends call her Vie. She is just returning back from checking and ending the disputes near the eastern border of the empire. Since the emperor is busy with important matters he decided to send his sister to stop the brewing troubles there.

It wasn't a difficult matter for her since the delegates from the neighboring kingdom is an idiot. When the grand duchess arrived on the palace she was personally greeted by the emperor.

"Sister it's good to see you, I hope that your journey was uneventful?" Vie just laughed and hugged her brother "Oh Claude I'm fine besides I have much to report from the border dispute." Claude just shook his head "There's no need Vie the written report you sent ahead last week was quite detailed enough already so repeating it is uneccesary." Vie just nodded.

The two headed of in the direction of the Ruby Palace where the concubines of the emperor live. Vie just looked at the place and frowned " When are planning on kicking these disgusting, gold digging whores out of the palace?" Claude just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Don't worry sister it will be very soon, those stupid dogs are getting in the way though."

Anger radiated off of the grand duchess and you could clearly see her eyes shining and her mana being realeased. "So the dogs are showing their teeth, how...amusing shall I set them straight in the next meeting brother? I do miss seeing them squirm from my gaze." Vie gave her brother a cold smile which amused her brother. "Of course Vie have fun with them but for now let's visit Diana she missed you terribly amd she also has something to tell you."

Vie's face immediately brightened at the mention of her sister-in-law. Even if Claude and Diana have yet to tie the knot she already considers her as Claudes wife and part of the family. "Well let's hurry I don't want to keep her waiting." They hastened their pace to reach Diana quickly.

When the two reached her room they saw her having a conversation with Lilian York her friend and maid. "Lily, Diana I'm back!" When the two saw Vie and Claude they were about to greet them but Vie just hugged the two women. "I MISSED YOU TWO!" The two just laughed and told her that they missed her too. Of course Claude greeted his lover with a passionate kiss which made Vie puked figuratively.

"By the way Claude told me you have news for me what is it?" Lilian smiled while Claude and Diana looked at each other leaving Vie confused "I'm...pregnant." When Diana said that Vie screamed and joy and hugged Diana gently though as not to hurt the baby.

"I'm gonna be an Aunt...Oh SHIT! I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!" Vie was jumping for joy deliriously happy while the couple merely looked at her amused at her antics while Lily just covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

A/N:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and also this hasn't been proof read soooooo.....yeah enjoy 😌.