Destiny🌝❤️~ (3)End.

*After one Week*
It's Morning

Sushi is in kitchen suddenly! Her phone rings she pick the call after listening tears in her eyes she go to hall tell mini and jay...
They also get worried and leave for....

Scene ~ Hospital ~

Yes pramod is in operation theater his condition is very critical sushi got a message..
She go to a cabin and madhav is there

S- tumne hi accident karwaya haina!?😠

Ma- gussa kyu ho rahi ho...tum bhi to usse maarna hi chahti thi...

M- (from back) what!!?

Sushi turn and shocked to see mini is there

M- susheela ye sab kya hai? tumne pramod ko..

S- nahi! nahi mom..

M- don't dare to call me mom!!

S- 😥

Mini leave from there..

Ma- tch tch....kya hua susheela ye to promo hai film is still there..

Sushi angrily hold his collar

S- kya chahte ho tum!?

Ma- 😈 aree simple maine jhut bola tha ki pramod ne tumare papa ko mara hai...voh jhuthi video bhi maine dikhai thi...

She puch him he directly fall on floor before he do something sushi go to pramod's ward and see he is sitting on bed he had a many bruises on his body..

She can't control herself go and hug him and start crying
Mini hold her arm and push her away from pramod..

M- dekha pramod..(to sushi) jab mujhe sach pata chala to tum yaha aa gayi? but sorry you are late..maine pramod ko sab bata diya hai!

P- susheela ji... mujhse koi galti ho gayi kya jo aap mujhe maarna chahti ho...

S- pramod listen...it's just a misunderstanding trust me... please 😥

Ma- trust! really susheela....dekhiye main aap sabko kuch batana infact dikhana chahta hu...

He show a video to all

In video:- sushi say I love you to madhav then she push him on bed go upon him and kissed him...

Sushi is totally shocked and threw the phone..

S- (tears in her eyes) ye...ye main nahi hu ye jhut bol raha hai...

M- aur kitna jhut bolo gi susheela...?

S- nahi main...

Before she speak she received a slap from mini😱
Sushi shocked and standing numb her cheek got red...due to a tight slap

Then her family also enter got to know about all this
All are start blaming her suddenly!
She feels dizzy pramod notice her and get up slowly she was going to fall but pramod quickly hold her from back..
And she faint

He patted her cheeks but no response from her side..

P- please aap log shant ho jaiye...

M- beta kese shant ho jaye...is ladki ne tujhe dhoka diya hai...

P- nahi! susheela ji ne mujhe koi dhoka nahi diya...!

He sprinkle some water on her face she slowly open her eyes and see pramod tears coming from her eyes..

S- pramod trust me please...

He make her stand

S- madhav ne mujhe ek video dikhai thi...jismein tumne mere papa ko mara hai..lekin isne abhi thori der pehle khud kaha ki isne mere papa ko mara...tumne nahi😢

P- (to all) sun liya aap sabne...ye sirf ek misunderstanding thi...and (to sushi) I trust you susheela ji...

S- but I am sorry...maine tumpe trust nahi kiya...

P- agar main kaho ki mujhe pehle se pata tha..to?

Madhav take a few steps back he was going to run but police come and arrest him...

All are shocked except pramod

P- mujhe humari shadi wale din madhav ne tumhe voh jhuthi video dikhai...vo sab kuch main dekh aur sun liya tha lekin main chup raha ki...tum kya karti ho..lekin tumne mujhse shadi karli...baad mein to tumhe pata hi hai..

S- 🥺 I love you pramod...

P- I love you too..😊

She hug him tightly all say sorry to her after sometimes finally she forgive to all...

After that sumod live happily ❤️✨

~THE END~

PLEASE tell me how was this one shot?
Do Votes also

Bye bye
Take care
🌸💝🌸